MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats
Review Highlights
Wonderful therapists at Mycomeditations

I have been a little hesitant to write a review regarding my stay at Mycomeditations, but I feel I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
208cathyn
A Challenging (in the best way) & Incredible Experience

It's almost impossible to describe the experience. Life changing, transformative, meaningful....all... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Carly M
Chicago

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from C$28.04
from C$28.24
from C$31.55
from C$188.74
More Info
All reviews life changing experience mental health profound experience blue marlin group setting support staff plant medicine meditation practice group sessions other guests supportive environment magic mushroom personal growth my entire life personal journey week long retreat rainbow tree
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2020

The setting is perfect for such an experience , the staff were warm and welcoming. The facilitators were compassionate, patient and dedicated. Such an important role they play. I was surprised to get as much healing from the group, we all bonded and supported each other & that was unexpected. An incredible awakening experience overall!!! 🍄🍄🍄

1  Thank travelled1122
Reviewed October 24, 2020

For my 69th birthday, my husband sent me to Jamaica to participate in the 7 day Psilocybin retreat offered by MycoMeditations. I have suffered with a major depressive disorder for decades. The mushroom experience facilitated intense personal insight and reflection, and I am happy for the first time I can remember. I returned home and am continuing to improve, and each day is better than the last. As a side note, after the first treatment, my chronic pain was gone, and after 3 weeks, it is still gone. I was not expecting that and am enjoying it immensely.

The accommodations were wonderful, safe and secure, and the food was excellent. The ocean and beach were a superb background to the retreat.

Each member of the staff was superb, I agree with another reviewer, this work their calling. I will be returning, best birthday EVER!

2  Thank terribO2662HU
Reviewed October 12, 2020

What an amazing experience! I went for the 7 day retreat recently and wouldn't have changed a thing. The self exploration and support they provide is life changing. I deal with depression, anxiety, and alcoholism and antidepressants aren't effective. The treatments definitely helped me deal with some issues. These people care about what they do and are passionate. I plan on going back in the next year or two. Would highly recommend!

2  Thank BlakeWillhite4
Reviewed September 28, 2020

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the team of MycoMeditations for creating the ultimate safe haven to HEAL...The importance of set and setting cannot be stressed enough, nor could I have imagined having my first experience with psychedelics being anywhere than the atmosphere the team has managed to create. I was anxious to travel during the pandemic, but I was extremely desperate to heal and I could no longer wait--I am beyond glad I didn't. What happened in a course of a week was truly more than I ever could or ever got from 45-60 min weekly therapy sessions combined with conventional medicine which never reached the root cause of my traumas and fears that my soul, body, and mind have painfully carried for years. From the beautiful Zen-like scenery of rural Jamaica, the welcoming warm smiles of the staff, the mouthwatering food tailored to your diet, to the abundance of knowledge, trust, and respect the facilitators have for the mushrooms, I experienced the ultimate indescribable catharsis of my entire life to date. It has only been a couple of days since I left the Myco oasis, yet so many miracle-like things have changed within me I can only attribute the psilocybin experience. There is a lot more I can say, but I promise to whoever that stumbles upon my review that words are simply not enough to express the newfound faith and respect I have for psilocybin and its impact on me, however, it is definite you can entrust such a powerful and personal journey of introspection and healing to MycoMeditations; filled with compassion, empathy, and love, their team will be there to help you from start to finish as you navigate the waves of this ancient medicine as you are right now, how you will be during, and finally--proudly--see you off for the work you have done when you reach the bittersweet last day. I definitely and happily look forward to return someday... it was so life-saving worth it.

Date of experience: September 2020
3  Thank riveroac
Reviewed September 17, 2020

I went on this journey not knowing what I was going to find. After a week long journey into the corners of the mind, I left feeling like a new person. As far as the accommodations, they were great with the place being right on the beach. Never had a bad meal while there.

Date of experience: September 2020