MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats
Review Highlights
Amazing People

The people that facilitate these retreats are some of the best people I’ve ever met. Thank you Myco.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JosiahCR
20 years of therapy in a week

Myco meditations is truly a life changing experience, which is professionally and empathetically... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
C6194OFsarahw

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from US$20.00
from US$10.14
from US$22.50
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews life changing mental health profound experience support staff blue marlin meditation practice group setting didn t know week long retreat supportive environment my entire life personal growth change your mind move forward adult life two months far exceeded my expectations
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2021

I was grateful for the chance to take psilocybin in a safe and protected manner. The facilitators are kind, skillful and well-trained, and there were enough of them to feel they would be there if needed(5 facilitators for 8 guests). I think the three doses, and the integration sessions on the off days provided sufficient guidance to approach my issues, and make reasonable progress towards addressing them.
The location (Blue Marlin Villas) was comfortably furnished, the housekeeping staff friendly, the food excellent, the beach clean, and transportation, COVID testing, everything was very well organized. The camaraderie among the group was very helpful in creating a supportive environment for all. We left feeling like family.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank S220SWkerryb
Reviewed August 12, 2021

I attended my first Myco retreat back in June 2021 and wanted to wait a couple months before writing a review to see how the otherworldly journey I took in Jamaica would translate back into my everyday life in the states. I initially signed up for Myco because I was struggling to leave an abusive relationship, but due to COVID, the retreat was pushed back and I was able to leave the relationship prior to the retreat. Even though I was able to break off from that relationship before Myco, I had no doubts about the benefits of still attending the retreat as I knew there was so much more “work” I needed to do. I didn’t know what to expect going into Myco, but was ready to leave all my preconceived notions at the door and be open to the healing power of mushrooms.

I wish I had the words to describe what I experienced during this transformative week at Myco, but to say it was life changing would be an understatement. Two months later back in the states I am still experiencing the positive effects of vitality that I was given through the incredible power of this medicine.

You will not find a more attentive, professional staff than what I experienced at Myco. Justin, Abbie, Mike and the team of facilitators have created something very special at Myco and you will be in the best of hands as you journey into this next frontier. The benefits of doing this work in community with other attendees was also something I wasn’t expecting to be so wonderfully gratifying, but to witness others experience their own transformations in front of you was powerful and life giving.

I am already planning my next trip back for sometime next year. I am eternally grateful for what Myco allowed me to see in myself and all that is available to me now.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank anonymous062021
Reviewed August 7, 2021 via mobile

I had a wonderful life changing experience at Mycomeditations. This was by far (not even in the same league) as the best therapy that I have ever received for my issues. For over 30 years I have tried every available treatment to alleviate anxiety and depression. These past treatments were only bandaids as the inherent problems never really went away. Psilocybin got to the root cause. But what makes Mycomeditations work is the extraordinary group of support staff and the gorgeous natural environment. In addition the accommodations and food were terrific. I also enjoyed the turtle conservation place and a morning bike road tour. Every part of the experience was perfectly and expertly planned. If anyone is on the fence about whether to go or not please go for it. You will look back on it as the best decision you ever made. I give Mycomeditations my highest recommendation with sincere gratitude.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed August 1, 2021

Came here with my husband and a friend on a research mission trying to find a possible treatment for our young daughter that is suffering from treatment resistant depression for last three years. Left a transformed human with friends so close due to shared profound experience that as one of us put it "we can comfortably sleep on each others couches". That week of three psilocybin augmented group and individual treatment sessions accomplished for me more than ten years of intensive talk therapy could do. More than a month passed now and the benefit didn't wear off.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed July 26, 2021

“Life altering experience”f coming from a person who thought he new everything. The trips were Grady bit the Integrations where just as important.
Many thanks to the Team