MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats
Review Highlights
Wonderful therapists at Mycomeditations

I have been a little hesitant to write a review regarding my stay at Mycomeditations, but I feel I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
208cathyn
A Challenging (in the best way) & Incredible Experience

It's almost impossible to describe the experience. Life changing, transformative, meaningful....all... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Carly M
Chicago

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from C$28.04
from C$28.24
from C$31.55
from C$188.74
More Info
All reviews life changing experience mental health profound experience blue marlin group setting support staff plant medicine meditation practice group sessions other guests supportive environment magic mushroom personal growth my entire life personal journey week long retreat rainbow tree
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2024

Just got back from Mycomeditations at the Blue Marlin ! From the moment of being greeted at the airport to our returning trip, I felt taken care of and at home . The 3 trips over the week were supported by therapeutic integration. It was amazing ! The team that supported our dosing and integration were incredible ( Steve, Sadie , Adaeze , Shelly , Shanicka and Mike ) ! The team at Mycomeditations took care of every detail with so much passion and love ( set and setting / support/ food )! I am so happy I gave myself this gift of introspection and with the team at Myco. Also a shout out to Beccy who kept us moving and entertained with great mushroom jokes .

Date of experience: April 2024
1  Thank MichaelLinda77
Reviewed April 26, 2024

Amazing experience. Very hard to put into words though. Rainbow Tree was awesome, great food & staff & accommodations. But even better were the counselors and the sessions (both dosing and integration). We did some fun side trips plus you can just go walk right there on the beautiful beach. Overall accomplished a lot and left me with lots to think about and embrace some new tools to better my life on a daily basis!

1  Thank Todd R
Reviewed April 24, 2024

Definitely ranks as one of the most positive experiences of my life. It has brought my wife and me closer together than I thought possible.

1  Thank Elaine H
Reviewed April 13, 2024

My experience at MycoMeditations was life affirming. Ineffable in many respects and a sea change in how I see the world and my place in it.
After what I can only describe as the darkest period of my life, I found hope again , not only in myself but in the goodness of others and the connectedness we all share . I was apprehensive initially that a psilocybin retreat could have such a profound impact…The Blue Marlin staff was gracious , welcoming and exhibited the LOVE so pervasive in Jamaica.
The food was delicious , the meals shared under the outdoor table created an atmosphere of warmth and relaxed conversation as if one was dining with long-lost friends . The gifted facilitators created the space and support that allowed for complete trust and our group integrations solidified the experience and their genuine care for each participant. The setting was simply beautiful. I cannot recommend this experience any higher than to say that everything was beyond what I could have imagined. Justin and Abbie have created a true refuge; a place of hope for personal exploration and growth .Thank you for the beautiful gift.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed April 10, 2024

I attended the retreat with a hope of strengthening my spirituality. I was so surprised when other issues, like needing to honor my mother, emerged but felt resolutions were made during the week. The facilitators were exceptional and accommodating. EVERYONE, from the house staff to the mushroom production staff were friendly and helpful. The kitchen staff were marvelous. Several of the guests experienced life altering break throughs. Oh, and the facility (I was at Coquina at the Blue Marlin retreat) was magical. The birds, butterflies, crashing waves and swaying trees were lovely.