US$115
US$178
Priceline
US$140
US$204
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$206
US$184
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsel yunquepasta y pueblohot breakfastpuerto ricobeach towels and chairsbreakfast pizzaeach morningbalcony overlooking the oceanrooms are cleanbed and breakfastmin drivegreat place to staysmall hotelsound of the wavesincluded breakfastfresh fruitrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This will be my first review without having slept there....I had a reservation and paid the night in advance. I was going for one night only as I wanted to surf while on a business trip. When I got there I was disappointed to find out there were no waves and I could not rent a SUP. I even went to check in as I had paid for it. The lady at the front desk, Maria, which I believe had t be the owner was incredible nice. She voided my payment and recommended other hotels in San Juan. You will never see this in the Mainland USA...Maria did not make a business from me, but won a fan. The hotel has a great location and looks to be a perfect place for someone who wants to be on the beach. Gracias Maria!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Thomas A
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Luquillo sunrise is not your typical touristy place, but you cannot beat the location !! Its right on the beach. The staff is so helpful. Special mention regarding our waitress/cook, Katie...our last day at the hotel, she took the extra time to cook us breakfast though we were late getting back after dropping off our son for a diving excursion in Fajardo.
Everyone in the hotel is so helpful. My son learnt how to surf at LaPared beach across the hotel with Brian from the Surfing company.
The luquillo kiosks are located just within a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. We went for a hike to El Yunque which is again another 15 to 20 minutes drive..Very conveniently located from all excursions. Would definitely stay here again for our next visit to PR !!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank swrymbai
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stayed three nights with our three month old and had a great time. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and kind to our baby. The location was great-we could see the ocean from our balcony and we were an easy distance for day trips to both El Yunque and Old San Juan. The Luquillo area did not seem very touristy which we liked. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast each morning was delicious. There were several good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jess R
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Luquillo is a bit off the mainstream tourist track, which is just perfect. The Luquillo Sunrise Inn is located right on the beach with a super friendly staff, great breakfast with a warm dish every day. Parking is free, safe behind a gate. The rooms are not new but clean. The beds are comfortable. We had the apartment which was great for five people - mom, dad and 3 older kids of 21, 15 and 13 yrs old. There are nice places to eat and drink in walking distance from the hotel. We would definitely come back to this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017

This little hotel has the comfort of a big one. It was totally clean; the staff so friendly and cooperative. The room was big and the bed so comfortable. The room has everything you can need, including a fridge and a microwave oven. The beach view from the balcony was gorgeous. The breakfast (included) was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family