Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Lodge & Experience, Challenging Skiing

The overall experience is great -- the staff, lodge, food, cats, etc. are really impressive. the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dspdx
Portland, Oregon
Superb

I can only describe the overall experience as superb. The level of service, food, lodge facilities... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2019
NatC168
Dunedin, New Zealand

All reviews cat skiing lake lodge day trip the owner first class hot tub top notch an amazing experience deep powder his team ski experience next year having fun great bar incredible food out of this world moment you arrive
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Keefer did an amazing job. For only being open 2 years, the lodge and skiing experience is on par with the best Heli experiences in Canada. The tree skiing was tight in places, but I would imagine Keefer was plans to glade more whenever they can. The staff connected with the guests in ways I've never experienced. We had a ton of fun on the mountain and after skiing. We stayed in the new Pinnacle rooms. They were just finished and look great. Nice to be away from the rest of the world and just connect with friends while skiing. I liked that the Pinnacle rooms had no WiFi. Sometimes we need to force ourselves to disconnect.

My only suggestion to Keefer would be to improve WiFi in the main Lodge when we do need to connect.

To Jeff, Willy, Juice, Nicky, Ennis, Dave and Jonny: You helped create a lifetime of memories. And sorry the USA beat up so bad on your Womens Hockey team!

Date of experience: February 2018
Jeff G, Owner at Gostlin Keefer Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thanks Chris - that's awesome! We'll let the team know you had a great trip - they'll be stoked to know you really enjoyed your cat skiing trip with us. You're right, the Pinnacles Lodge is nice and quiet and the Main Lodge can be a little more lively and social... We've got to let someone else win in hockey every once in a while just to be good sports!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We couldn't have better conditions: new snow, sun, good friends, and a great professional and friendly team!

Date of experience: February 2018

From our friendly team... thanks! :-)

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Fantastic 4 days at Keefer Lake Lodge. Three good friends and I converged there for a guys trip with and that’s definitely the way to go. Not really a family kind of vibe. Also, you need to be a pretty strong skier to have fun in this terrain. (Key word: TREES!)

Overall a very good ski experience. Some of the best skiing of my life, in fact. Yes, there were some dud runs in there. And we skied a *LOT* of trees — not my favorite. But the snow was amazing and there were some moments of true powder bliss. Like, ‘I can’t stop giggling because this is so fun’ kind of runs.

As great as the skiing is, I really thought the highlight was the staff. The guiding was truly top notch, which I expected. What I didn’t expect was the fun, authentic, extremely warm and personal experience that the whole staff created, both on the mountain and back at the lodge. It kind of felt like a cross between a college ski club and a 5-star resort. They were professional and took great care of us, but they also dove right in and partied with us like we’d been friends for years. Special shots out to a few of the folks who made a huge mark on our trip: Nicky, Nicole, Willy, Juice, Ennis, and Dave. You guys ROCK. Thanks so much for the amazing experience! Can’t wait to do it again.

Date of experience: February 2018

Thanks Dave! Our whole team love what they do and we love making sure our awesome guests have the best experience they've ever had cat skiing. It's a 5-star luxury lodge that still feels relaxed - like you're just at a friend's house hanging out and having a good time. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Keefer Lake Lodge is a true gem. The brand new, gorgeous lodge makes for the most luxuriously comfy home. The skiing is amazing with great guides and killer cats to get you there. The entire staff is friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and dedicated to making sure all guests have a great time. Top it off with killer food and a great bar and it is a dream ski trip! A must go!

Date of experience: February 2018

Thanks Amiee - it was awesome having your crew at the lodge. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Absolutely awesome experience! As an industry professional on a rare foray as a guest, I can say with confidence that Keefer delivers the goods! Open bowls, alpine chutes, well-spaced glades and old growth cedar forests ... hard to imagine all that diverse terrain fits into one place. The lodge is stunning, and perfectly positioned for fast access to the smorgasbord of terrain. And you can drive right up to the front door to check in, too easy! The guides are down to earth, fun professionals, and know how to cater to different interests (they found me places to get a little sendy :) The incredible food, attentive lodge service, baller snow-cat and mind-melting sauna surpassed all my wildest dreams! Photographer Jeremie shreds as well as he shoots and magically captured some forever memories. Keefer strikes me as a still relatively undiscovered gem, about to go HUGE. Thanks to Jeff and the whole team for the time of my life!

Date of experience: January 2018
Jeff G, Owner at Gostlin Keefer Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Wow - you've got us blushing! We're continually working on building a great program and an unmatched experience, and it is great to know that our industry peers like what we're doing. Thanks so much for the feedback - we look forward to seeing you again soon!