“Excellent pizza but hard to get a table.”

Pizzeria Da Leopoldo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Really great Pizza in an area full of good pizza! I eat other pizza only when I can't get a table here or feel like driving the 20 minutes to Italy - which is never! Well not just for a pizza anyhow.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I would rate this place high due to the friendly service and great tasting pizza, of course speaking German is also one of my advantages so I have nothing negative to say about this restaurant. Superb.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I decided to come to Pizzeria Da Leopoldo just because the nice view to the lake. From the beginning the lady who received me (totally with an unfriendly expression and clearly not enjoying her job), ask me to change the table cause the table where I sitted, was a "colder place", I would believe this excepting for her expression on his face asking me in not a kind way, so I decided to change just because I was tired and hungry to defend my decision and right as a guest. I ordered Prosecco, water and Viola Pizza, she left and then who brought my food was another girl (younger and nicer), a guy brought my pizza and so disappointing; the mace burned almost the whole corner around, the pizza was so soft under and the cheese tasteless, the ham with a not really nice taste aswell, honestly I just wanted to pay and leave but, none of the waiters came in around 20 minutes, the mature woman who received me in a bad way came around, check the table next to mine and passed me even whitout asking nothing at all, I think she mentioned something but never looked to me, which I consider so rude, the younger waitress came and then I could pay and leave with a bad taste in my mouth and my experience, honestly people If your staff is in a bad mood, dont let them attend cause that is totally reflected on the service and food, I hope you take on count my opinion. Thank you.

3  Thank JULIO CESAR V
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Very delicious Pizza, which any Italian would love. Been here 3 times and was busy all the time.
Not easy to find available table at busy hours but they take reservations. Salads are fresh and good in size. Service is a bit hectic but fast.
Desserts are not the best picks so stick with the taste of pizza.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you want to wind down from all the Velden pomp, this is the place to go. the food is as rough and ready as the water-side Pizzeria.

1  Thank Andrea R