“Family vacation ”
Review of Politzky

Politzky
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This place has the most amazing desserts!
The first day we arrived here in Velden- my husband wanted to stop here in eat lunch and of course the most important thing are his dessert and cappuccino.
Almost everyday he wanted to eat here.
It's walkable from Barry Memle Lakeside Resort where we stayed.
Our waiters & waitresses are nice and friendly.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming and friendly personal. We had dinner and it was delicious! The portion wore a little bit small but leave you place for desert

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I had the kornspitz (grainy bread) with speck and cheese which was very tasty, and tried the ham and cheese omelet from my husband and they were very tasty. Coffee with whipped cream was also nice (by itself was a bit weak for my taste).

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

The best patisserie and coffee shop in town, by a country mile.
Mouthwatering cakes and coffee of the first excellence served by staff who could not be more welcoming and friendly. Recommended .

Reviewed September 21, 2015

It was billed as authentic Austrian food and to some extent, that is what it was. But, it seemed pretty average to me. We were seated next to some very loud bikers so maybe that colored my opinion but it was not an evening to remember.