US$95
US$120
US$165
US$159
Travelocity
Hotel Garni Wieshof(Kirchberg)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$165
US$100
US$313
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssun terracehalf board menuwonderful selectionwine list is shortsurrounding mountainslocal areatop floorhotel is locatedother guestsbarbaraskiweltwinterliftskiing
Reviewed August 8, 2015

My wife and I paid a short visit to this hotel in 2014 and said when we left, we would be back and we were for10 days in July this year (2015) The hotel owner could not have been more attentive and the same with the staff . We felt so comfortable and all the hotel was kept very clean . Our room was very spacious and although a little noisy from the road traffic at certain times it in no way spoilt our holiday. The kitchen served a wonderful selection for dinner and always done to perfection. similarly the breakfast buffet had a very good choice. The sun terrace was a most relaxing place to pass the time away and enjoy the view. We will return in the not too distant future.
The Ford Family , Norfolk, Gt Britain

Room Tip: Rooms on the south and west side have views to the mountains and do not face the road
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2015

This hotel is also known as "Gasthaus Spertendorf". The owners are the Lechners. If you are English speaking you will probably interface with Barbara Lechner. This is the finest hotel I have ever had the honor of staying at! Panoramic views of the alps in all directions. I requested a room with a balcony and was granted one at no extra expense, so was able to walk outside of my room and at any time see the magical mountains surrounding it. The room was comfortable and small.

The breakfast buffet was gourmet and of utmost excellence, clearly collected from local farms and providers - it was delicious! The hotel also offers a dinner, and while I originally signed up for it, I later opted not to take it, as I was not sure i could be back in time for it. The menu for dinner changed every day and looked excellent - offering classical Tirolean fair. You are given a reserved table, fancily dressed, with amazing views of the outside mountains. The wifi was fast and free. Perhaps the only issue with the hotel itself was it lacked air conditioning seemingly, although I just cracked the door to the outside balcony and it cooled my room off fine! The traditional build of the hotel was absolutely enchanting for an American who rarely encounters such wonderful Austrian woodwork and loves the smell of pine.

Perhaps the best selling point of the hotel was the service. Barbara Lechner will give you a briefing on the local area when you first arrive and provide numerous guide maps, brochures and answer a variety of questions. She will help build an itinerary for you. Arriving relatively unprepared I can say that she was invaluable in making my trip in the Kitzbuhel alps an exceptional one. Her family even offered to drive me to/from the Kirchberg train station which is about a 25 minute walk away, which I declined out of courtesy. I feel like Barbara was "on call" to help this relatively clueless American - which was especially useful considering all the guests at the hotel appeared to be German speaking.

The price of the hotel is very low compared to the quality - and I am already making arrangements to come back soon.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2015

We had an excellent service, enjoyed it every time we came here. Food is fresh and tasty, but nobody can beat the speed of the service. Wherever we go, we measure it against service level of in particular Miss Elisabeth. Your glass will never be empty, which is a bit tricky.... They were always ready to accommodate all of our requirements, allergies, food and dring preferences.

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We got excellent service from the owner of the hotel. We were taken from the trainstation by car to the hotel and back when we left the hotel next morning. The family room was spacious, there was everything needed (Wifi, many beds and it also had a balcony). For the dinner you could order a menu (Soap, salad buffet, main course and dessert) for only 10 euros or order from a list. The breakfast was ok.

This hotel is a great choice if it doesn't need to be in the central (1.5km from the central).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a wonderful family run hotel. Exceptional friendly service is provided in a relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are spotless with great attention to comfort. The quality of the food served is fantastic. After booking online the comunication with the hotel was very good, who promptly answered all our queries. With spectacular views of the Alps, we would definitely put this hotel on one of the overall nicest we have spent a weekend in! Well done to all at the hotel, and thank you for a lovely short break.

Room Tip: The best rooms are excellent value for money with fabulous views and private large terrace
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends