US$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$127
Official Site
  • Restaurant
All reviewscable carperfect locationpersonnelwinterglacierskiing
Reviewed February 26, 2015

The Hotel Neuhintertux is the perfect base near the Hintertux Glacier. When we arrived, we parked the car in the basement of the hotel and the car was left there for the whole week as the lifts up to the glacier are just a short walk away from the hotel entrance. Thus every morning after a good breakfast, it was simple to pick the skies and walk over to the lift, 15 minutes later we were skiing on the glacier at 3000 m a. s. l.
The ski slopes in the area are all well prepared and under such conditions provided us with fantastic skiing.
The hotel standard is good and as our family consists of two adults and two children we were provided two rooms with connecting doors, very convenient with two bathrooms. Dinner in the evening was excellent and there was a good selection to choose from.
The hotel had house wines at very reasonable prices and on top of that the wine list had a selection of really good wines.
One of our children is gluten intolerant and thus is requiring special meals, this was well taken care of by the staff in the hotel restaurant and the chef even prepared very special and tasty deserts.
Pool area is neat and clean and the hotel SPA has a good variety of treatments or is just convenient for relaxing.
Service and support from the staff was in all respects good.
All in all the hotel and the facilities are of good quality and we do recommend it to others.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AlfMalmo
Reviewed December 31, 2014 via mobile

If you're planning go skiing on the Hintertux glacier, you can't find a better hotel. The hotel is two minutes walking from the cabinlift. The hotel itself is typical Tyroler style, with woodinteriors, carpeted floors and lot's of decoration. Rooms are spacious, with a bathroom where nothing is missed. It's no "italy-design" but everything is quality. The pool and relax area are perfect. Food is absolutely amazing, from the breakfast ( with a Waiter preparing scrambled egg etc. while you're waiting) til the fantastic 5-7 courses
Dinner. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful!

Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Uffe75
Reviewed December 27, 2014 via mobile

I've been here with a friend and we really loved it. The hotel is very cosy, the staff if very kind and the rooms a really nice! Personally I loved the fireplace down stairs which was so amazing! The food was really good for this type of hotel with dishes for all tastes, i saying this because I'm a vegetarian and in Austria is pretty hard to find this kind of food.:)
The thing I loved the most was that the hotel is 15 m away from the sky lift which is so relaxing!:)

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank HoriaSzabo
Reviewed October 23, 2014

If you don't have a car this is the perfect base near the Hintertux Glacier as the bus from the train station stops and leaves from the side of the hotel. Glacier lifts are 50m away and Intersport is part of the hotel. Your welcome begins before you even arrive with an e-mail from the receptionist providing useful and offering further advice. That type of service from the staff continues throughout your stay. I originally booked just breakfast because I am vegetarian but when I saw the menu for dinner I changed to half board. Throughout the week my meals were very varied and of the highest quality. There is plenty to do here throughout the year so I will definitely be returning and using this excellent hotel.

Room Tip: My room was first floor and faced directly onto the street and I enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching life go by. It was quiet despite being right on the street
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RobertB10
Reviewed October 22, 2014

This hotel is very well located a short 50m walk from the main HT gondola, I had a room facing the street with great views, balcony and no noise.

The main reception is on the first floor up stairs or a lift to the side of the main entrance, staff were very helpful and welcoming, I made use of the free underground car park which is accessed with the hotel swipe card given to you at check-in.

Restaurant serves good food and has a surprisingly extensive wine list, special mention to the restaurant manager, unfortunately I didn't get his name but the level of service was exceptional.

The boot room is in the basement and has boot warmers (that work) and a ski rack with lock and key (from reception, no charge) if wanting a bit of added security, I used it as hired some top end skis and was quite keen to keep hold of them, having said that you'll need the swipe card to enter the boot room.

The spa is surprisingly large for hotel of this size, big pool with out door jacuzzi area (seats about 10), infra-red cabin, steam, crystal, sauna all very clean and looked quite recently installed.

The ski shop is next to reception and can be accessed through the hotel, you'll get a 10% discount, I thought rates were pretty good, 41 Euros for 2 days ski/pole hire for gold ski's.

If I were to return to Hintertux, I would 100% definitely stay here, recommended !

Room Tip: I had a room (215) facing street, good views and no noise