See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Avoid. During my stay, the internet didn't work and they blamed me for breaking it. My door rattled constantly with movements in the restaurant downstairs. I wanted to leave early but they said they couldn't give me a refund -- only charge me for my stay! Look, it's a decent room but the place is run on the cheap. If you need help you have to ask the waiters in the restaurant. And they can't help. You can take a chance like me (wish I didn't!) or find a proper hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Willy D, Manager at Groenendaal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

you said you wouldnt stop making problems till we would refund you and I have to say that you succeeded really well, to all hotelmanagers I would say that you are a customer to avoid.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This hotel was recommended to me by a colleague. I stayed there last week and understand why. The rooms are in very good shape and each room has its own look & feel making it very personal. That's also the general feeling I had with this hotel. This is not a chain hotel in which you're just a number. A great example is the breakfast in the morning. Not a one-size-fits-all buffet but a real tailormade breakfast just the way I wanted it. Delicious!
What's great as well about this hotel is that it's situated in the green area of Brussels. The forest is just next door where I went for a great energizing run in the morning. I even saw a deer.

For sure I'll come back here and I can definitely recommend it to everyone else.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
De-Pauw-willy, Manager at Groenendaal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

thank you for your comment, it's allways great when people are sattisfied, we all look forward to see you back.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Great food and very good service. Indoor and outdoor play areas for the kids so really family friendly in a nice setting. Easy parking across the road in the grounds of the train station. Service was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
De-Pauw-willy, Manager at Groenendaal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for your comment, we all surtainly hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed November 29, 2016

This is a real find. We visit our partners in La Hulpe once or twice a year. Normally we stay at one of these giant soulless hotels. This hotel is small and comfortable. The rooms are cozy with big comfortable beds. The real treat is the food and the manager. He is a consumate service professional that could easily be concierge of the finest hotels in Europe. He does everything from check you in to serve your food and all with style and panache. The food, as he told us it would be, was amazing. We had pate to start and delicious steaks followed by delightful puddings. The cocktails also looked good. I would highly highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
De-Pauw-willy1962, Manager at Groenendaal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Thank you for your comment, we all most sertainly hope to see you back again.
manager Bistro LULU
Hôtel Groenendaal

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is very cosy, extremely comfortable, perfectly clean and the service at the restaurant beyond words.... everything is simply perfect!
You should definetely come and see
The surroundings also great

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
De-Pauw-willy1962, Gérant at Groenendaal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Thank you for your comment, and hopefully we will see you back soon