“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Le Jacquemart

Le Jacquemart
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Hotton
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We arrived with three little children and immediately received a very kind and warm welcome. The steaks were simply great as well as all the rest. We have been served with kindness and sympathy! We strongly recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Olivier C, Directeur général at Le Jacquemart, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank's for your feed-back

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a bit of light lunch the 4 of us had different sandwiches with fresh salad which was plenty of and really nice and a large beer each staff were very polite and helpful just a bit long winded getting the bill !!!

Date of visit: July 2017
olietsyl, Propriétaire at Le Jacquemart, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Thank you for your feed-back.
The jacqteam.

Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here on a Saturday night and it was not good. My husband had the trout - which was good but the pork steak I was served was about one third raw. I was sawing through the outer edges, thinking "this is as tough as a boot". Then as I cut a bit further I discovered the real problem- not cooked!! Not just rare or pink but RAW! I felt ill and the waitress didn't seem to care at all. She hadn't been friendly before that in any case - nor efficient.
Also, the outdoor seating is in between a carpark and a busy-ish intersection.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

After visiting the caves in Hotton, we stopped for a coffee and snack.
coffee turned out to be excellent, not to forget the wafels we got served

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed September 25, 2014

when you're looking for a nice place to eat, this is it.
Good, fresh food (we had trout, steak and mussels) and fair pricing. Service was very friendly and timing OK.
Free WiFi and very clean restrooms.

Date of visit: September 2014