All reviews night's sleep nice breakfast lovely hotel front desk stuttgart
Reviewed May 8, 2016

We stayed in the hospital for four nights. We stayed in the hotel apartment - there were three generations of us including two children (7yr and 3yr).
The hotel was marvellous. Our purpose of stay was actually for a family wedding - however the hotel staff and facilities turned it into a lovely holiday. The children were allowed to play in the beautiful garden and there was a great playroom for rainy weather. Other members of the family made use of the free bicycles to explore the vineyards.
Wifi connection was excellent.
The buffet breakfast was superb - it seems to be a local institution amongst the Fellbachers at the weekend.
The rooms were cosy and spotless.

Room Tip: Apartment is excellent for families
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2016

I stayed in this hotel only one night but I truly appreciated it.
First of all, several (free of charge) parking spots were available on one side of the hotel. And it seemed that parking in the street was also free of charge.
The personnel was very welcoming and even allowed me to keep my room until 1 pm as my professional meeting started late the next day.
Quite importantly, the decoration along the hallway to my room made me feel at home even before reaching the door! It is both chic and comfy.
The room itself was as displayed on the website (Konfort Zimmer) which means small but very cozy. The cleanliness was perfect.
If a negative point needed to be made, I would say that the bathroom could have been more contemporary to live up to the rest of the rest of the bedroom. But it was more than fine !
Concerning the bed itself, it was one of the MOST confortable I ever slept in !!
As for the included breakfast, it was varied, composed of what seemed to be non-industrial food. The buffet was always kept full by the personnel who was kindly asking if we wanted some more hot beverage.
In short : I highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2015

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering to stay in the area. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and went out of the way for you. The room itself was very big, clean and nicely decorated. The hotel had a lot of charm with its quirky decorations. Don't hesitate to book!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel consists of a converted traditional house in the middle of the town next to a main road within walking distance of the Fellbach railway station. At first it seemed that the traffic noise would be a problem. Yet once in the room the double glazing meant no noise intruded the room.

I had a suite of double bedroom, lounge (can also be a second bedroom) and a large bathroom. There is an air-conditioning machine standing separate in the bedroom, although I did not need to use this.

The rooms were spotless and the cleanest hotel rooms that I have experienced recently. The large bathroom had all amenities (bath and shower), albeit the hot water pressure of the shower was a little lower than I prefer. Real tablets of soap were available instead of the awful liquid variety - a plus for me!

The bed was comfortable and I had an excellent night's sleep.

The breakfast selection and service was very good.

Internet was free and an excellent signal.

Room Tip: The suite was large and I did not experience the other rooms. The suite (room 20) was very sunny.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely staff, large rooms, very nice breakfast with access to outdoor garden, convenient location. Main disadvantage was that there is no lift but, unless you cannot manage stairs, it was worth the effort. Staff recommended excellent local restaurant within walking distance for dinner.

Room Tip: We requested a room on the lowest level as we were travelling with a large amount of luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends