All reviews bubble bath night's sleep room was large lovely hotel front desk stuttgart
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Really the previous reviews have covered all the relevant points. This is definitely not a chain hotel, and each room is individually furnished. My room was large enough, comfortable, and had a good workdesk area. It faced away from the street and was very quiet.

As others have said, there is some parking (not a lot, though). However, as someone else said, there is free onstreet parking right across the street, which is what I used as the hotel parking was full. It worked well.

There were two things that made this hotel stand out. The first was the receptionist, who spoke excellent English and was very helpful. The other was the breakfast (extra cost), which was varied, of high quality and tasty.

This hotel is close enough to Stuttgart to be handy to things like the Mercedes-Benz Museum (at least if you have a car), but far enough away that it doesn't raise its prices through the roof when there is a big convention in Stuttgart, as many of the Stuttgart hotels do. I would stay here again if I was visiting the Stuttgart area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights to attend a wedding in the area. Great location as the venue was a short walk away. Beautiful breakfast spread (salmon, prawns and the yoghurt with fruits were great) and while they say it stops at 10am they still served it later on. Took full advantage of the facilities here, had breakfast outside on the garden everyday with cappuccinos promptly served to our table. Used the sauna room which also has a steam room, plunge pool and shower jets downstairs. Played chess and friends even played foosball. We enjoyed this small hotel for its service and character. There are antiques peppered around the hotel like the gramophone and sewing machine. We left a picture-book from Oman for others to enjoy. Fielen dank hotel bürkle!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The little garden and trickling fountain as you arrive set the scene; this hotel is a quiet, neat and extremely clean and tidy stopping off point outside Stuttgart - with many fascinating quirky last century items to do with travel scattered around.
About the only down side was a lack of a lift.. The parking is simple and just outside the hotel in a quiet street, not far from several excellent restaurants. The breakfast was appetising and displayed so beautifully it was like a work of art. A full length bath was a areal treat too.
Excellent wifi connection and the staff most friendly and helpful
Thought it a perfect little hotel for our needs - and especially appreciated the grapefruit bubble bath!!! Would return very happily.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the first floor is you have lots of luggage . There is no lift.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2016

We stayed in the hospital for four nights. We stayed in the hotel apartment - there were three generations of us including two children (7yr and 3yr).
The hotel was marvellous. Our purpose of stay was actually for a family wedding - however the hotel staff and facilities turned it into a lovely holiday. The children were allowed to play in the beautiful garden and there was a great playroom for rainy weather. Other members of the family made use of the free bicycles to explore the vineyards.
Wifi connection was excellent.
The buffet breakfast was superb - it seems to be a local institution amongst the Fellbachers at the weekend.
The rooms were cosy and spotless.

Room Tip: Apartment is excellent for families
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2016

I stayed in this hotel only one night but I truly appreciated it.
First of all, several (free of charge) parking spots were available on one side of the hotel. And it seemed that parking in the street was also free of charge.
The personnel was very welcoming and even allowed me to keep my room until 1 pm as my professional meeting started late the next day.
Quite importantly, the decoration along the hallway to my room made me feel at home even before reaching the door! It is both chic and comfy.
The room itself was as displayed on the website (Konfort Zimmer) which means small but very cozy. The cleanliness was perfect.
If a negative point needed to be made, I would say that the bathroom could have been more contemporary to live up to the rest of the rest of the bedroom. But it was more than fine !
Concerning the bed itself, it was one of the MOST confortable I ever slept in !!
As for the included breakfast, it was varied, composed of what seemed to be non-industrial food. The buffet was always kept full by the personnel who was kindly asking if we wanted some more hot beverage.
In short : I highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business