Rooms Mike
Pyrgaki Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Akrotiri Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$196
US$178
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

US$183
US$177
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Paros Bay Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$119
Apollon Boutique Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Hotel Eri(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hotel Paros(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Beachfront
La Selini(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$56
All reviewshis wifeferry terminalminute walkdukesstudiobalconyparos
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We booked a last minute stay, we literally checked in 15min after booking, and everything was perfect. The rooms were ready, Mike and his wife were super friendly and we had a great stay!
The rooms were comfortable, clean, quiet and with great wifi. It even had a small kitchenette.
Mike also arranged us a very good price transfer to the airport. I recommend it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
MeniosParos, Διευθυντής at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you very much Renata S, we want every guest feeling my place like his home and we do our best for being your vacations in Paros unforgetable. Looking forward to seeing you again. Mike & Manos

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at mikes studio , a spacious room very comfortable very clean . It is basic and has everything you may need. Good wifi, tv, a few cooking utensils , air conditioning and very comfortable beds. The studio is very near to the centre of Paros. The balcony is large and looks over to the sea. I think this room is really value for money and I recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016
MeniosParos, Ιδιοκτήτης at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, we look forward to see you again! Rooms Mike-Paros Greece

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I had a very comfortable stay at Rooms Mike. My room was in a house in a quiet side street just back from the harbour. They have more than one house.
I was met at the quayside by Mike's son and taken to a lovely spacious room with balcony. The family went out of their way to be helpful and made sure I was comfortable in my room and having a good time on the Island as it was the week of my birthday.
The house was very clean, as was my room and its en-suite facilities. There was a small cooker in the room.
It was a perfect holiday and I very much hope to go back to Paros and stay at Rooms Mike. I highly recommend Rooms Mike for your holiday.

Room Tip: The building back from the harbour is in a quiet street. My room at the side of the house had view of the hills.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your comment, we look forward to see you again!
Mike & Manos

Reviewed August 13, 2016

We stayed here for 15 nights but my husband had booked a seaview in what we thought were lovely rooms and view(considering we booked 14 months ahead) on arrival he took us to a shabby building which the room was nothing like the pictures and the seaview could hardly be seen!! The Rooms were very very Dated and not very clean,the sponge and dishcloth that was left for us was disgusting we thought that it might be changed and just missed but no it stayed there.We brought our own clean ones from the shop.The towels for most of our stay were very old beach towels which you couldn't dry yourself with because they were so rough it hurt!!Its a shame to write this review because Mike himself was quite a nice guy but really needs to spend some money on his rooms and Im not sure who gets the nice apartments that are on the other side of the harbour but that's what we booked and not what we got!! So if you are booking them make sure you check that is what you are getting

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank julia_mourne

Thank you very much for you comment. We we get knowledge from every single review so we will be improved for the new season and of course we look forward to see you again!
Rooms Mike - Paros Greece

Reviewed August 12, 2016

​We had nr. 6 in side street building: spacious balcony, fine port view, hot water, Mikes son waited at the port and showed us everything imporant, although we came by ferry at 11PM. Just after booking in February (!) Mike mailed me he will be waiting at the port.

Electric stove is fair, but any other space in kitchen is missing, as well as kitchen sink. Kitchen = stove standing on the top of refrigerateur. Seems you can choose between better kitchen and view, we choosed view.

Wi-fi connection is terrible, still disconnected. In my opinion the Owners should choose: Fix better connection or NO connection. Case you have to reload web page ten times to get in or try to send mail with small photo again and again with no luck is the worst.
Even this I still recommend Rooms Mike.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple