All reviews his son great wifi cleaned every day ferry terminal minute walk dukes studio balcony paros
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Not clean. There were black hairs in the bathroom from more than one part of the body ( I have grey hair and my wife blonde).
Room was terrible, cramped and dated. Crockery and pots unusable, chipped or burnt. The "studio" was so cramped and balcony faced a derelict building. The room wasn't cleaned during our 3 night stay, they only emptied the bins. Lots of people saying how helpful the were, we didn't see anyone from when we check2d in until I went looking for someone to pay the night before we left. Rooms were very cheap but that is no excuse for not cleaning and ancient crockery etc. When I told Manus we weren't happy he said he knows everything is old but That his father is old and set in his ways, if he was running it he would make it better. I readily expect the copy/paste comment that they learn from every review but That is not true as they have been say I g that on negative reviews going back years. He only wants money and know's he will get it because he is close to pirt. I stayed in room #8 in a back street.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoomsMike, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

We're sorry we could not make you happy. We know that we are not suitable for all types of visitors and the accommodation requires improvements. But we have too many customers who are happy, they come back again and again, and their comments are our answer. Really visitors comments. I do not want to confront you, we will soon make improvements to our unit and we will start from room #8. Again we thank you for helping us with this!
Yours sincerely,
Manos

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I was on a bus about tour and decided to stay two nights at mikes. The place was easy to find, close to town and the main restaurants and the boat port. The room I had was clean, quiet, spacious, felt very homely and had everything I needed. One night I even missed the bus to get dinner with my tour group and Mike drove me down on his motorbike!! Thankyou Mike and family for a wonderful stay. Would definitely recommend staying here while you are in Paros. Naomi

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Naomi B
RoomsMike, Ιδιοκτήτης at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you very much Naomi for your comment, we do our best for our guests to have an unforgetable stay and enjoy their vacations. We look forward to see you again.
Mike & Family
RoomsMike.com

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Stayed here for a one night stopover before catching the ferry next day. Situated very close to ferry terminal, about 5 minute walk. Convenient and clean. All we needed for our short stay. Wouldn't hesitate to use these rooms again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MeniosParos, Manager at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments Bellanova. We will try to be improved and happy to see you again! Mike & Manos

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We booked a last minute stay, we literally checked in 15min after booking, and everything was perfect. The rooms were ready, Mike and his wife were super friendly and we had a great stay!
The rooms were comfortable, clean, quiet and with great wifi. It even had a small kitchenette.
Mike also arranged us a very good price transfer to the airport. I recommend it!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
MeniosParos, Διευθυντής at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you very much Renata S, we want every guest feeling my place like his home and we do our best for being your vacations in Paros unforgetable. Looking forward to seeing you again. Mike & Manos

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at mikes studio , a spacious room very comfortable very clean . It is basic and has everything you may need. Good wifi, tv, a few cooking utensils , air conditioning and very comfortable beds. The studio is very near to the centre of Paros. The balcony is large and looks over to the sea. I think this room is really value for money and I recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2016
MeniosParos, Ιδιοκτήτης at Rooms Mike, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, we look forward to see you again! Rooms Mike-Paros Greece