“Rushed!”

Price range: US$18 - US$41
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I previously gave this restaurant a five. Today we were told we needed to leave by 2pm as we did not have a reservation. This is fair enough until I realized that there were several empty tables on the patio. It was a chilly day so I supposed people wanted to eat inside. I wish we had been given a choice to eat on the patio as we had to rush through our meal and I was looking at my watch every ten minutes or so. We should have walked out when we were told we needed to leave at 2pm. We arrived at 12:35 pm and the service is slow. Our food did not arrive until 1pm and we only ordered first course because of the time. The food was good except for the pici with fungi. The sauce on this course was lacking. Also, if you are not a native you are not treated as well. I suppose that the regulars make more money for the restaurant. We only come twice a year. Very dissapointed. I would suggest not going on a Sunday afternoon if you are not a regular.

1  Thank 757Jlynn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here by complete chance driving back to Rome from Siena and what a wonderful surprise. The food was exceptional. The service was good and the waiter was happy to put a meal together for us (if you are tired of deciding all the excellent options on Italian menus). We thorougly enjoyed. It is one of the more memorable meals I had in Italy. The location is out of the way, but if you're in the area, don't miss it.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a great evening here. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. I received the greatest tagliatelle I ever tasted. All this for a relatively low price. This is by far the best restaurant in Sinalunga.

Pros:
++ Food
++ Hosts/Staff (Super friendly)
+ Atmosphere
+ Price
+ Location

Cons:
- Hard to read menu
- Easily full (reservation recommended)

I'm going to say it again: Best Italian I ever ate.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We dined here several times in 2016 and will be returnin August 2017. The food and family experience is not to be missed. We were told about Forcillo by friends and then took another couple with us to dinner. It was fabulous. Stefano is a remarkable person and Mama Mille is a gem. Fabio is one cool Italian who should be in the movies. But all the dishes are superb. Ask Stefano for suggestions and then just sit back and enjoy.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I asked Stefano for his recommendation and we weren't disappointed! Started us off with a beautiful homemade pasta, then Osso bucco, bacala and finally a delectable chocolate cream type desert! All these paired with wines along the way. Service very respectful, courteous and timely! All this for €55 total! What a deal❤️