“Family meal”
Review of a Tascado

a Tascado
Ranked #21 of 166 Restaurants in Alvor
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Description: We treat custumers like friends. We treat friends like family. With treat family with love.
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Full house tonight, upstairs and down. Wonderful food, wonderful service (especially Pedro). Prawns to start for me, and SeaBass main. First class. Don’t make the mistake - go through the left door to Atascado

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a busy Friday night . Super restaurant and nicely air conditioned. Opted for the MonkFish and Prawn Cataplana that was excellent. Perfect service and great relaxed atmosphere. Definitely will eat her again .

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my husband. It's a beautiful restaurant ery well devorated and also has a rooftop terrace. We chose to eat indoors. Great choice on the menu and reasonably priced. My husband had the chorizo blackened pig and I had the prawns to start. Both were delicious! My husband had the prawns risotto which he said was to die for. I chose the sea Bass and while the presentation was amazing plenty of potatoes and vegetables, I was a little bit disappointed with the fish as it was done in a coating which was far too salty and almost inedible so much so I had to try and peel it off to eat it. I would have preferred a plain sea bass fillet. However it wouldn't prevent me going back to the restaurant again. I just wouldn't have the same mains! Staff are lovely and very professional.Worth a visit!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We visited as a party of 4 adults and 1 child in July.
The meal was fabulous. All food was amazing. We had monkfish and prawn cataplana, mussels and frites, prawn risotto and a kids hamburger. Lovely rose wine too.
The service was spot on and the waiters very friendly and answered any questions we had on the menu

Would definitely return and recommend anyone to visit. Hope to visit Alvor again and when we do this restaurant will be one not to miss

Reviewed July 28, 2018

ate here twice both times the food was excellent the staff were very friendly and helpful
we had a glass of house wine each to start and when i ordered a bottle of house wine the waiter brought a different bottle saying this was nicer he was right and it was the same price