“Good pizza”

Ciao Baby Pizzeria Trattoria
Ranked #7 of 165 Restaurants in Alvor
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are an family owned authentic Italian Restaurant with a variety of Mediterranean cuisine. Opening hours are from 6pm to 11pm.
Reviewed August 10, 2018

The food here was good and the service was good but I can't understand the high rating on here as I don't think this is anything special at all. Atmosphere was slightly lacking but to be fair, the restaurant was rather empty when we visited. Pizza was nice as was the pasta dish I tried. This place is ideal for families looking for a tasty, well priced Italian.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This Italian place is absolutely wonderfull! The mama di casa runs the place and recommends the best pizza that is not even on the menu: Pizza carbonara. All other dishes we ordered were very good. And the Tiramisu was lovely.
Nevertheless the ambiance of this place is mediocre, in this case the saying, Dont judge a book by its cover, is well in place.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went as I was told to try the Ribs here(I Ribs) amazing!! My wife had carbonara which was lovely. Pics are from August 18 when my 12 yr old had the pizza( lovely) and my wife had the spaghetti with meatballs which my son and I had a few nights previously this was really nice too!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for good cheap Italian food. We had their sangria, pizzas and risotto and all was excellent and moderately priced. Quick and good service. Child friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a fantastic meal at this little gem of a restaurant on Monday evening, all we can say is wow.... ribs to start that are on the mains menu... stunning and full of flavour, seafood spaghetti in foil for a main is highly recommended .... the portions are more than adequate for even the most hungry of people and fantastic value so all in all a great nigh, super friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble... it does get very busy a sure.sign of the reputation it has locally..

1  Thank Matt B