“Superb”

Restaurante Valentino's
Ranked #30 of 165 Restaurants in Alvor
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Four of us ate here and cannot say a bad word about the evening. Fantastic food,wine,service and prices. Definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I asked for pasta with shrimp and salmon and i'm in shock. The price is too high for the quantity and quality. Besides, none of the ingredients was fresh. And the service is way too slow and could be more friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Our family of four came back to Valentinos Thursday night,we should have come here on monday night instead of where we did go as Valentino's is much better.
Guys the new decor is great and your pizzas are wonderful, I really enjoyed my calzone.
Free desserts as well which I had forgotten about since last year and they are all homemade and excellent.
Great value at 60euro for a pint,1l of sangria, house rose, water and four pizzas.
We will definitely be back

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Husband and I went for dinner here tonight. Amazing service, amazing food. We started off sharing garlic and cheese pizza bread which was very good. Husband then had a pizza with a nice thin fluffy crust (I had a slice and I'd quite like to go back again to have my own pizza!) and I had the pork chop which was served with chips, rice, and salad. We were then given tasters of the three puddings, as well as two shots, on the house..a nice little surprise at the end! Service was great, food was great, will go back and this time have a portion of the tiramasu!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Ate here tonight . Everything was good . Service quick. Food was good I got the pork and chorizo kebab. Have had better but was still very nice . Wife had carbonara was also very nice . Had garlic bread for starters to share was also good . We were given a taster of 3 desert for free at the end . Was so nice we ordered another . Also got a jug of house white for €9 Euro which was also well worth the money. The place was spotless and was constantly been cleaned as were the kitchen area. Would deffo recommend