See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

This is really a nice beautiful place to stay. Room comfortable, great little buffet style breakfast. A kitchen you can use to make some tea/coffee or simple meal, dinning area and terrace you can go and sit anytime you like. Also big sitting room and small tv room to hang out. This is really a home from home. They also lend us beach towels, small beach parasols to use. Everything was perfect and I really liked it. However I gave 4 stars because there were lots of ants in our shower when it's wet. They seem only stay around wet puddles. I stayed in a room at the back of ground floor. It was a little less privacy from the neighbour room next door.
Overall it is a great place and I would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Stayed here for three nights in late September. The location is absolutely superb, many restaurants cafes and shops within walking distance. All rooms look spacious.
We were welcomed by Nicoletta who looked after us at all times during our stay. She was extremely helpful with advice on many matters. We did not have a car during our stay in Mahon. We found this to be the best way. Parking looked as if it would have been an issue. We were easily able to walk to all parts of town and in fact made a lovely walk to Es Castell and returned by boat

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Your Casa is our Casa....
This jewel of a hotel is an oasis within the town of Mahon, it's serenity and beauty is only surpassed by the warmth of its host Nicoletta. A truly amazing hotel and home from home, not looking forward to leaving but already planning our return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

A beautiful and charming boutique hotel with the flavor of the island. The service has been outstanding, friendly, welcoming and helpful, Nicoletta has been just perfect going the extra mile with our needs. The house is beautifully decorated. The breakfast offers a nice selection of local produce. Wonderful ratio quality/price. I booked the family suite with three rooms, two with king size bed and one with a twin bed for a wonderful price. It is perfectly located near the port and the center of Mahon. I will come back!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Esther R
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I have just spent four nights at this wonderful boutique hotel, and couldn't be happier with my stay. My room was enormous, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, and very quiet. The location of Casa Alberti is in an ideal spot from which to explore Mahón.
The breakfast was continental style of very good quality and could be eaten on the terrace. There is also a beautiful rooftop terrace looking over Mahón - great for a sunset drink!
A highlight for me was the welcoming friendly staff, in particular Laura, Nicolette and Julie , who went out of their way to make my stay so great. I really hope to come back soon!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo