“Dessert Delight”

The Big Chill Cakery
Ranked #2 of 12 Bakeries in Noida
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Big Chill Cakery has this nice outlet at DLF MAll of India's Ground Floor. This was my first time here. I am quite used to Big Chill at Khan MArket. However, this tiny outlet doesn't put you down at all. The cakery has the same exquisite taste of pastries and desserts. Their shakes are also aawesome. But, I prefer banofee pie the most. This tiny thing that they make, has crusty bite at the base and smooth melt in mouth texture above. It is quite indugent. The desserts are a little towards pricey side, but i gues they give that quality too- so no complaints. In all, I loved it and will definitely hop here again and again and again!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

A nice place in DLF mall in Noida to sit down for afternoon or evening snacking.

We had ordered Banofee pie, chocolate fudge alongwith a few ice cream shakes. It was a calorie overload but it's good to indulge once in a while especially if you're with family.

Have a good time over there.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Bannofie Pie is the hot selling item here. Food Quality is just awesome. Don't order much as their quantity is just too too good be it a cake or pastry or anything. Must visit place if you are in Gurgaon or Noida.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Big chill cafe and now the big chill cakery is among my favourite joint! The quality of food is both great and consistent..I have been going to the cafe at khan market for the last 8 years and there meatball baked pasta every time has made me love it! The cakery has the best of the bakery items and their coffee ice cream is my favourite and to top it all the service is A-class too!

A must visit!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

My brother and I were browsing around and as my neice and sister-in-law wanted to shop in near by store I decided to try their chicken quiche and had a cappuccino...the quiche was sumptious...soft and creamy. They also served with it nice salad. This is at dlf mall in sector 18 noida. The chicken quiche was one nice quarter portion

Date of visit: July 2018