“Must Read if You are Planning to Visit”
Review of I Sacked Newton

I Sacked Newton
Ranked #3 of 1,126 Restaurants in Noida
Description: Featuring a modern interpretation on traditional English Pub, “I Sacked Newton Pub” brings the best of England pub culture where patrons will enjoy traditional English pub food from the carvery, raw bar, street food and grill.
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Everyone want delicious food served quickly in an interactive format, and they are increasingly unwilling to compromise.

Entire staff of I Sacked Newton know this face very well that is why only they always serve delicious food to their customers. Last week I visited this place.

Actually I went for shopping in Logix City Centre. Mall is very new for me as I have visited only 2-3 times. So I opened Zomato & came to know that this place has a lot of positive reviews & I though of give it a try.

I ordered Mumbaiya Pao Slider, Loaded Nachos, Chicken Tikka & in desserts I tried Brownie (my all time fav.)

In addition, I had Tequila based cokctail (don't remember the exact name) & Watermelon delight mocktail.

I really enjoyed my meal here.

First thing you will notice is its Ambiance & comfortable sitting area.
This line totally suit this place 'Victorian Decor, Indian Hospitality'

I will recommend everyone to visit hear. You will love this.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

I finally went to this beautiful place today with my father, the moment we reached the fifth floor of logix and saw this place, it was beautiful and huge. The ambiance is so pleasing to the eyes, it has been designed like Victorian era, the presence of Buckingham Palace, beautiful chandelier, and the walls. Ambiance has to be the best 5/5

Food: 5/5
I honestly loved everything here in food, we had
DRINKS: In drinks, we had LIIT, which was so good you must try it and kit kat shake was so thick and full of chocolate.STATERS
Chicken loaded nachos: They were literally loaded with chicken and tasted so good
Mumbaiya pao slider: The pao was soft and tikki was well cooked
Smoked chicken su mai: The dumplings were so soft and the filling was yummy
Lahori mutton seekh kebab: The kebabs were so good in taste but a bit dry because the chef used grounded spices (because lahori) worth a try
Punjabi style chicken tikka: IT WAS THE BEST (MUST TRY)MAINSIn mains we ordered Kolhapuri murgh masala with lachcha paratha, which was so amazing, perfectly cooked kolhapuri style, had a bit tangy flavour and spicy as well.
DESSERTS:Mudslide chocolate cake: 5/5
Homemde pan ice cream: it has a mint plavour and was so fresh, we loved it (Must try)Brownie: The brownie was so good, soft and fresh. Must tryWe had an amazing experience here, service is excellent, fast and friendly.Must try: Punjabi style chicken tikka, Chicken loaded nachos, brownie, homemade pan ice cream.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We visited this place in May 2018, for family Dinner.

Ambiance - Great Ambiance and interiors. Plush seating. It has both indoor and outdoor seating.

Drinks - We ordered Beer Rita and Newton's Law. Both were awesome.

Food - We ordered Butter Chicken, Sev Poori Chat, Tandoori Chicken Pizza. All the dishes were tasty.

Service - Good service.

Overall, an amazing experience!!

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

This is one pretty place in Noida and a must must recommended place for its food ! It’s a beautiful place with good ambiance and a very compliant staff and excellent food !
In drinks we tried their chocolate brownie shake 4/5 but what stole the show was the special coolers 5/5
They have excellent food ! I personally recommend their butter chicken maggi , it is to die for ! Also loved the chicken tandoori pizza and the chilli cheese garlic bread !
They have a lot of amazing choices and in main course we tried their
Dal makni 5/5 one of the best i have had
Paneer pasanda 5/5 it was mouth-wateringly tasty !
Desserts-
We tried their
Brownie with ice cream 4/5
Mud slice 5/5 ( definitely recommended) - soft warm and goey with the delicate taste and balance of sweetness !
Paan icecream- just wow 5/5 again must try here

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

● Went with friends for sunday dinner as " I Sacked newton " is a newly opened restuarant in logix mall ,it's in 5th floor of the mall and the nearest metro station is noida city centre only.
● This place is beautiful, pretty decor with an open bar where you can see your drinks to be prepared and customized accordingly.
● This huge property is divided into two section indoor and outdoor. Indoor is bit dard with good sitting options to choose from, but i like to sit outdoor bcoz i like open air and enjoy watching environment. Quite a huge place to hangout with friends and family.
● Staffs were decent but i found the service is bit slow.

● Drinks -
The shakes were at top notch and really soul satisfying. Mocktails were excellent as well. I like there kit kat and the aam shake the most.

● Mains -
● Tandoori chicken pizza -
I am not a pizza lover but this one impress me . It was fully loaded with chicken chunks and cheese, just the way i like it. Perfectly cooked base. Loved it.

● Punjabi style chicken tikka -
I am a chicken tikka lover and i mostly try chicken tikka in every restuarant so here too, it was juicy, moist and spicy. I love spicy food so it was just perfect for me.

● Smoked chicken su mai -
It's one of my favourite from the menu, i like dumplings and this smoked chicken su mai is served with 3 different chutneys. Good attempt.

● Dessert -
In dessert i tried there mudslide double chocolate slice. It was full of chocolate as expected, guey not too sweet served with vanilla icecream.

● As i was already full so i skiped there maincourse will definetly go next time for that.

● My recommendation -