All reviews cinnamon suite infinity pool tuk tuk butler service sri lanka chilli crab narrow beach large spacious rooms paradise on earth palm trees living area busy road through agoda beach front minute drive breakfast and dinner spent nights
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I stayed here with my family and we all really loved the experience. The staff was extremely friendly and always ready to help. Our villa was immaculate, very clean and beautifully designed. The pool was gorgeous! We will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohamed A, General Manager at Apa Villa Thalpe, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thanks for the review. It is always so good to hear that we exceeded our guest's expectations. We are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay. Please let others know about your great experience and we look forward to another visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I booked a room for my honeymoon and i was awed by the view. My husband and i truly enjoyed our mini honeymoon and it was our first time visiting Sri Lanka. We are very glad that we chose this vila in the first place. Breakfast was fantastic and the manager who assisted us was very helpful - actually all the staffs are very helpful. Will recommend to my friends and would visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank glamourush
Mohamed A, General Manager at Apa Villa Thalpe, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review. The Apa Villa Thalpe team appreciates your positive feedback. We are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay. We hope you will recommend us to family and friends and will continue to support us in future. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon .

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We have been back in Unawatuna 2 times. And this time, we decided to choose Apa Thalpe for our stay. We were satisfied with this hotel as peace, nice place with retreat beach. Accommodation, facilities and services were well. The food was good and all staffs were nice.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I have spend two night in APA VILLA with my family. We had truly amazing location atmosphere and excellent customer service. I must specially thanks to the Manager for manage to arrange everything what we need also to the other staff. Also need to mention about he breakfast it was amazing we really enjoy. I wish to the Establishment to keep you good standard. We will come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Wander785735
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We booked the Saffron suites, which was stunning. A private setting, large well designed room and big bath room.Amazing property with the nice gardens and pool. The breakfast was really good. Excellent service from the staff. It’s the perfect place for sun and relaxation. Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple