Rolf is the owner of this beautifully kept secret. He is a great guy and his focus is to please his customers. His cabanas are well kept and all have an unbelievable views of the cloud forest. Yes we did see rainbows on more than one occasion. Moneys were right outside our window. We also saw Coatis. Rolf will also give you great direction on all there is to do and see. I can not emphasize enough that if you are going to visit Monteverde, you definitely should stay with Rolf at the Rainbow Valley Lodge. Thanks for an awesome stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena