US$82
US$43
Dom Barbov(Obzor)
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$36
US$30
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
Priceline
All reviewshotel is situatedrooms are beautifulnice swimmingpool barsea viewpizzapoolssun
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

I spent a week with my 3 little kids in an appartement in this hotel. We had a marvelous time. The manager Vladimira is supervising her hotel very well. She arranged for us to get extra cooking pots and plates, because the things present in the kitchen are very basic. We were self catering, but had one evening meal at the hotel restaurant that was nice. The appartement was clean and the housekeeping came every day to clean the floors and make the beds. The showergel and shampoo are from Yves Rocher. We were in the D block, meaning we were facing the sea. The sun is rising in the east, in the main bedroom, but that was no problem for me. At about 5:30 pm the whole swimming pool is in the shadow. Pool closes at 6pm, they cleaned up the free towels and matrasses on the sunbeds, but never threw us out of the pool. The nearest village Obzor is at about 3km walk on a not so nice and fairly unsafe road. There is a hotel shuttle 3 times a day for 1,5 leva (75 eurocent) PP single fare. In Obzor you have some touristic shops, a few little supermarkets and restaurants and bars. The beach is reachable trough some steep stairs on a 700m walk from the hotel. I never went there during the day with the children since the pool was so nice and the beach has no guard. I also didn't visit the gym.or the spa at the hotel. Wifi connection was very frustrating since it was unstable.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
TheCliff_Management, Director of Sales at The Cliff Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2015

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for the time spent to share you recent impressions of our hotel! All of us here at The Cliff are more than proud that you gave us a higher evaluation and we are glad that you had a joyful stay at the place, where the mountain meet the sea! Thank you sincerely for your recommendation and we are looking forward for your next visit to Obzor!

Reviewed August 15, 2015

Restaurant was terrible. Breakfast was very poor and the same every day. I have had better breakfast in 2 star hotels.
There were only a few choices in the restaurant dinner menu and in my opinion a bit overpriced. Service was awful, I had to go an call the waitress myself. Furthermore, the table covers were very dirty.

The other thing was that there were very few places next to the pool compared to the size of the hotel and not all places had umbrellas for them.

In general this is NOT a 4 star hotel and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Moreover, I wanted to leave on the second day because the hotel was nothing like what is advertised but could not leave because of booking.com policy. Booking.com please do not give false evaluation for such bad hotels.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Borislav V

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your feedback regarding you stay with us! We regret the fact that our restaurant and pool area did not meet your personal expectations! Our teem is very responsive to guests complaints and requests and we do appreciate on-site communication with our guests in order to take actions in time during the stay. We believe that you had the chance to speak with our attentive department managers as they would be always happy to be at your service and pay attention to your personal needs. We hope that we will have the chance to listen to your notes and suggestions during any future stay of yours and will be ready to assist you with any issue. Yours sincerely, Ivaylo Boev

Reviewed July 16, 2015

We spent an amazing week in this resort, during this summer, in June and we loved it. From the friendly staff, till the clean and spacious room, the spa and indoor pool, the beach, food, all it was perfect. The hotel is close enough to the city, 10 minutes of walk on the beach, but far enough from the noisy places. All in one we had a relaxing vacation and I am pretty sure, that I will visit this resort again. 10 out of 10!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
TheCliff_Management, Director of Sales at The Cliff Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2015

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for sharing your recent impressions of our hotel and for highlighting our positive aspects! We are more than happy that you enjoyed your holiday with us and we will be glad to have you as our guest hopefully in the near future!

Reviewed May 20, 2015

Beautiful hotel perched on the cliffs with stunning sea views, a rustic handmade staircase winds it s way down trough a forest to a secluded beach...this is the stuff of dreams ...if you are looking for a classy hotel off the tourist track, quiet and calm, then this is it. Far enough away from town for seclusion and peace, yet an easy 15 stroll along a beautiful beach takes you right into the heart of Obzor,a charming little resort with a village square complete with church and clock tower, it is delightful. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: just ask for end room, sea view higher floor ( there are only 4 floors and all are lovely) the décor throughout this hotel is high class, elegant, boutique - beautiful! it is rated 4 star I give it 5, much better than most 5 stars hotels I have stayed in. Only negs are no showers ( I know ..I know but this small negative that may seem like a big one for a beach hotel is soon forgotten and the pluses of the overall standards and location, the wonderful furniture beds, linens etc.. I was happy to pass on the stand in shower ( there are shower attachments on the big bath tubs so you can spritz down!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
TheCliff_Management, Director of Sales at The Cliff Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your exciting review! Indeed, the best part of a stay at our hotel might be our location. Paired with our fine service and amenities, we hope all of our guests leave with a sense of total satisfaction. We are glad to have had the chance to accommodate you on this holiday trip, and we would love to do so again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

We spend a week in the meddle of August. The apartement was very spaces, the view was nice, the food was tasty but the variety not so good. Hotel staff was friedly and was there for me when i have unpleasant situation with my car - i can say they save our vacation!

Room Tip: If you want a better sea view book room higher than 3th floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TheCliff_Management, Director of Sales at The Cliff Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for chosing "The Cliff " for your home away from home! We are more than happy to hear that we met your expectations and you were satisfied with your stay!
We hope to see you again in the future and will be glad to be at your service!