All reviews hotel is situated rooms are beautiful nice swimming pool bar enjoyed our stay very nice hotel pizza apartment pools sea bulgaria sun september
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this hotel. We were very pleased with our
room. Very spacious. However when I had a shower the water turned cold. The breakfast was disappointing. The staff were not too friendly. There were some stairs that were wooden leading to the beach and they were falling apart. I would not come here again.

1  Thank cheeburger2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Coming here for the very first time, we are very content with our choice . Very clean , old English and oriental design, spacious rooms, excellent food and service for a decent prices. Personnel is fine and hard working, the pool is very clean and well designed. Parking underground available. I really recommend this place to everyone who want to spend some wonderfull days ar The Black Sea

1  Thank tudorv467
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is furnished very stylish! The rooms are spacious and very well cleaned and aromatic. Bathroom is also very big and clean.
The restaurant has a huge terrace with beautiful view. The food in the main menu is delicious and served very elegant. Rosica from the restaurant is very polite and makes a really good impression with her service.
The breakfast from the buffet is not so good, but enough.
There are three pools and the pool area is very well planted.
The guys on the pool bar are very polite and make also very delicious pizzas and sandwiches.
The only minus is that the hotel is a little bit far away from the beach, but I have to appreciate the fact, that they have built a stable wooden path through the forest.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

The place is very beautiful indeed. The rooms are spacious and cozy. The staff at the reception were nice and friendly too. The staff in restaurant is the best, very nice and friendly. If you will ever visit Obzor city, choose this hotel. We are looking to visit it next summer.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Aleksandra S
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Positives: our apartment was spacious with nice views. Beach was nice once we got down the rickety stairs which are in need of repair. A/c worked well and balcony was spacious. Lobby was quite nice.
Negatives: sleeping difficult as no blackout curtains and beds were rock hard. breakfast was inedible and each morning I had to endure muffled music from a half working speaker. No room service. Pool water was dirty with insects floating on top, missing tiles, and the decking melted in the sun, staining my stuff. Jacuzzi jets had no power and inside spa was not free. The apartment had its own boiler which was not sufficient for family of 4. Water went cold while showering. Apartment had old fashioned key which was hard to use. Soap, loo paper and towels not always replenished until I complained. Staff were not particularly friendly and never smiled. Only 1 lift worked and it seemed unsafe as it dropped 2 inches as I entered. No fire doors on the stairwell.