All reviews pool bar beautiful hotel electric curtains high tech sea view special mention out of season busy road brac island waiting staff bus journey minute ride frequent buses private balcony separate shower and bath excellent facilities two sinks
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

No delusions of grandeur here, it is truly a gem located right In front of the beach, although, once you step in, you wont wanna leave the premises:) the view from the pool bar, food, people, automated rooms, wellness, gym, everything, absolutely amazing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank kiklop20
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Me and my friend had a lovely time at this hotel. Staff really nice; views are amazing; facilities - couldn't ask for more. Buffet breakfast and dinner, so lots of choice. Very relaxing experience. Worth a visit. :)

Room tip: All rooms have amazing sea views
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Joana C
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed at the hotel för three nights. We were overwhelmed by the hotel. Very classy with stunning views, extremely clean, high tech, comfortable and with very nice and helpful staff. We have absolutely nothing to complain about, it couldn't possibly be better. I wish I could return soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Annika L
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night during a week long cycling tour with Backroads. Just before I wrote this review I looked up the current price for one night in October and I was shocked to see it was $70USD per night. The hotel is brand new, is well appointed in every way from the cleanliness to the service to the pool area. The decoration is excellent and the view phenomenal. It was one of the best hotels we saw the entire week. We were very impressed with Croatia. The country really caters to tourists and we no problem communicating. One could take a ferry from this hotel to the islands. Don't miss out.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TimothyL323
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Stipe and his team provided truly first class personal service for our stay in this brand new beautiful hotel. We can not thank you enough for being so helpful and welcoming.

Georgeous rooms, spotlessly clean, big balconies looking out over the ocean with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

We wish you continued success.
Thank you again.