Stalis on Crete is great for everyone. Plenty to do and see. Loads of tavernas and restaurants. You'll need a few weeks to try them all. Irilena is a very friendly place to stay. With great pool and pool bar, air con and safe, only a hundred metres or so from a large supermarket and the sea but in a quiet location. Bus stops to Heraklion and Malia very close by. Am a discerning traveller of many years, many places and hotels but always come back to Irilena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Stalis! Irilena Hotel and apartments is offering good value for money accommodation services since 1990. Irilena is a family owned hotel, located in the bay of Stalis or Stalida, as it is locally known. The hotel has been dedicated to serve holidays of pleasure and relaxation since 1990. Irilena is committed to spread Cretan hospitality and summer spirit. The long sandy beach of Stalis, that is almost 300 meters far from Irilena hotel, promises you carefree bathing in the Aegean Sea. Sunbathe around the pool with your family or your partner, plan your trips along the island of Crete with our help and forget about the cost of your holidays.We would like to offer low cost accommodation but high level of memorable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Irilena Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irilena Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Irilena Apartments Stalis, Crete, Greece