All reviews lovely vacation stayed at this hotel for nights lovely hotel family wedding wet room rooms are cleaned every day continental breakfast a great stay week stay poppy crete feta bedside euro
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We have just had a 2 week stay in this gorgeous hotel for our wedding . The hotel has recently been renovated and is stylish and modern throughout . Popi and Kostas were so friendly and helpful and ensured our wedding was everything we wanted it to be . The hotel is situated on the edge of the Main Street and a few metres walk to the beach so is ideal for any needs during your stay. The pool has ample sunloungers and beanbags for relaxing and there is an on-site restaurant serving lovely meals and snacks. Entertainment is provided several evenings throughout the week including Greek dancers and singers. I would highly recommend hotel for anyone wanting to stay in a beautiful hotel in Crete .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 14 nights as part of a big group (varying from 10-24 people over the 2 weeks) as we were out here for a family wedding.
Poppi and Kostas are a very welcoming and lovely couple who will help however they can. Poppi will always do anything to help meet your needs.
The rooms are done to a professional standard, with towels and linen changed regularly. The beds arent always made the same each day but the linen is still folded or made up tucked in. Bathroom is lovely and shower is great, it is a wet room and the entire room does get soaked after one shower so don’t keep any dry clothes in there. Easy access to sockets etc in the bedroom and handy bedside light switches.
Included in our package was a continental breakfast with cheese, ham, feta, cucumber and tomato, fruit, yoghurt, plenty of cake and bread choices and some days crepes or hot pastries. Enough for a breakfast to get you through til lunch. Hot drinks machine, water and squashes.
The location is ideal and near to plenty of restaurants, over the road to the beach and a short 20-25 minute walk to Malia.
The pool is gorgeous and gets to a lovely temperature.
Kostas’ Taverna restaurant on site is absolutely gorgeous, some of the best food around and again lovely furniture and finish.
Would for sure come back again as a big group as they were so welcoming and accommodating, with kind gestures as we were a big group.
Thank you both and your staff for a great stay at your hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! It’s renovated and looks very beautiful. Even better than the pictures on Sunweb. The owners Kostas and Poppy are very friendly and he even speaks Dutch. The restaurant serves good meals with a smile. I don’t know all their names but Marios was my favorite. The pool is not big but clean and I loved the beds. The only thing I missed was a showercurtain. The sandbeach is close to the hotel. You pay a few euro’s for a bed and parasol. Stalis is a very friendly little village. I had a lovely vacation!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 8 days. Lovely hotel, lovely staff and very nice location. The only fault/ issue I could raise with this hotel was though our room had a TV, there weren't any British TV channels. Other nationalities TV channels yes but, no British TV . I don't count CNN American TV news! Apart from this we had a lovely stay at this hotel and everything else was perfect. The on site chapel a lovely touch too and very moving for me, lighting a candle for my mother who had died twice and been brought back to life. We stayed B&B, which was excellent and if you mentioned this having a meal at the wonderful restaurant, you get 10% discount. Enjoyed the Cretan entertainment and everything else at this hotel. We whole heartedly recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U4962TQPaul
Reviewed June 20, 2017

To me, this is the most aestehetical 3-star hotel in Crete, with an elegant architectural conception, nicely furnished rooms, elegant halls. The breakfast is excellent, the rooms - very clean (bathrooms are well equipped and have a hairdryer), the pool - situated in a large and beautiful garden. The hotel has a good restaurant, with 10% discount for the residents. "Cretan nights" are organized each weekend, with traditional dance and music; professional singers are also invited, during the week.

The hotel is placed in a very vivid area of Stalis, with a lot of shops, tavernas, bars etc., close to an excellent sand beach. In my opinion, highly recommended.

Room tip: All the rooms are identical, some with sea-views, park-views etc., so the customer can choose according to their preferences.
Date of stay: June 2017