All reviews friendly guy clean towels every other day pool area friendly apartments hot water self catering great guy first floor minute walk other hotels rooms are basic barman bars accommodation june holiday mythos
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Well positioned accommodation to explore the lovely Stalis, Tavernas, mini marts and bars are all just along the road from anemi. Staff are lovely, Manos the barman is very hospitable and will give you really good advice on the area, and the best offers. Maria, who does the breakfast, is really kind and will go out of her way for you.

The rooms are basic and perhaps do require some maintenance, especially in the bathroom. However, they do serve their purpose. We were meant to get the large mez room, but ended up with two separate rooms, which we did actually prefer in the end. Really good water pressure, but very hot water. Shower holder was not securely placed, so it was interesting to get the shower head to stay in one place!

We paid extra for breakfast, even though there was a self catering option. Breakfast was very good. You can ask to order anything you want, otherwise a continental selection is served. Maria is very obliging and does a very good cooked breakfast!

Pool area was alright. When we arrived, pool was green, but it was soon seen to. New sunbeds wouldn't have gone amiss as the majority were broken and randomly collapsed when you laid on them! As others has said some umbrellas would be nice for some shade. There were lots of lilos and inflatables that you could play with which was a nice touch.

The bar area at the front is good, it opens at 5 and serves an excellent Mythos and reasonably priced.

Overall, Anemi is basic, friendly accommodation in a good area. It is traditionally Greek, unlike some of the other bigger hotels in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The apartments are clean, the location is very good & I’d recommend this place to anyone contemplating a trip to Stalida. Not 5*, but then it’s not a 5* price tag. I would definitely return. Said enough really but trip advisor insist I have to add more! Air con is essential in August as the apartment was stifling at night . That’s 6€ a day. No problem with a late checkout. We paid 20€ & had use of the apartment & facilities until we left for the airport at 7pm. Hopefully that’s now enough

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks.

The good points.
The rooms are a nice size, plent of hot water, towels changed when needed.
Manons will go out of his way to make you feel at home and ensure you have a good stay.
The hotel is in a good location and has some lovely views if in the right room.

PARENTS be aware .
The water is very very hot. I burnt my stomach on the tap.
The stairs outside are marble both me and my daughter fell down them.( they were not wet just slippy).

Dont expect any hairdryers or irons they have all been stolen.

We didnt pay for a 5 star hotel ane didnt ecpect one.

Would we stay again. YES we would.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank kj01979
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I feel we paid too much to stay here, very basic. I'd expect to pay around £430 to £500 per person, we didn't, for the 3 of us we paid just over £2000, the review from me would of been better if the holiday was cheaper.
Aircon doesn't work properly which will cost you €50 per week, please don't pay over the odds to stay here!
Stalis itself is lovely, we love it here, do your research before booking, there's better places to stay that will cost you less.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

stayed here in june,small friendly apartments,very basic but clean and clean towels every other day. Manos the barman is friendly and helpful. Love the continental breakfast every morning.Enjoyed my stay that much i have booked to go back in sept.

Date of stay: June 2018