Went to Proteas with my girlfriend for a week in June 2017. Perfect weather at this time of year 24-25 degrees. And not to many people at the hotell. The service is splendid from start to end, and the facilities are also top notch. It looks like all the rooms have the ocean view as they say and it is quite a view. The poolbar/restaurant is very close when you want a break from the sun with good food and drinks. And if you just wanna hang in the beach all the time you can just push a little button that is placed on every sun bed and a person from the bar will serve you from the place you lay. Proteas lays in a steep hill butt the walk to the beach or pool is not far. (Tip: go 50 meters to the side of the main beach and there are small madrasses hanging from ropes 2-3 meters from the beach, you can ajust the roof on these to vary how much sun you want.
Food: Try the fresh lamp chops in the A La Carte restaurant, very very good! After we ate the lamb we said that they should have something with chocolate on the desert meny, they said they were sorry and that they would consider that. The the day after when when we were laying on the beach, suddenly two ladies from the restaurant came with vanilla ice cream and chocolate suffle. On the house!
The buffè dinner was ok+
Sum it up. Amazing beach area. Very good pool area. Friendly staff. Good service. Good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique environment to enjoy in magnificent scenery Laid back and experience stress free holidays. Proteas Blu Resort in a tranquility atmosphere shows character and inspires a sense of familiarity. After the warm welcome sense the friendliness of the people. Feel comfortable within "Proteas family" while taking part in numerous activities or by chilling and resting your mind. Accommodation facilities are wonderful and the food is superb. In PB you will have quality time...Actually the time will be all yours. Proteas Blu Resort is the most finest and luxurious beach front resort on the Island of Samos. Guest's accommodations looking to the sea are spread out on Mediterranean landscaped terraces situated on a naturally secluded bay having two private beaches. The unique architectural personality, the elegant accommodation and the tranquil setting offers majestic views of the blue marine seas surrounding the Aegean Islands and the Anatolian coasts. Together with the highly personalized and eminently friendly service satisfies the needs of the most distinguished traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Proteas Blu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Proteas Blu Hotel Pythagorion
- Hotel Proteas Bay
- Proteas Blu Resort Samos/Pythagorion, Greece