“Delicious meal”
Review of Paladar

Paladar
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Loutraki
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

On our last night in Loutraki, we went for an amazing meal at Paladar. The food was simply wonderful. The presentation matched the taste. We had wine with our meals of risotto, salmon, and black grouper. The risotto was delicious. The salmon plate with quinoa was full of flavour. The black grouper, was the least special of the three. We opted not to have dessert, since we were quite full. Our dishes were removed and we were left to finish our wine, which I had to pour since the waiter did not come back to our table afterwards. The dining was very nice, albeit little pricey .
The service was good, not great.
I would recommend this restaurant for the overall experience.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The food was state of the art!

The location is absolutely amazing - literally one step from the beach, and the atmosphere is great.

We have waited too much for the portions to be arrrived - it's a pity....

In general - if you are looking for a great dishes and if you are patient as well visit this place.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Really really disappointed: good location, bad service. Fresh products, bad cooked.
We took a dolmadakia (really good), Risotto with 3 cereals (it was really sweet) and a fish with wild greens. On the menu, instead of other fishes, this was described with no sauce but it came fully fully covered on top and on the bottom (both fish and wild greens) of a white sauce. I asked explanation to the waiter since I’m allergic to many ingredients and this sauce was not in the menu; he could not speak very well in english and was really rude: it brought me back the same fish just without the bottom of sauce. After another fight and after 30 minutes he brought me back in a ruder way a grilled fish but instead of wild greens it had peppers (that I do not eat) and another sauce again (yellow this time). So I stopped fighting and I tried to eat the part without. At the end we wanted to order a dessert but the same waiter started cleaning up in a very brutal way, we had no time to finish the water and we understood it was better to leave.
Too expensive and too pretentious for what it offers: we paid 55 euro to eat nothing and without ordering wine or desserts.
Waiters are brutal and I felt offended.
There are better places in Loutraki and less expensive, my advice is to go to this place just to drink and enjoy the location.

1  Thank Scerry S
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I have never enjoyed such tasty combinations. The location, the music, the food are excellent with good service tasting the sef’s inspiration by the sea. I fully recommended and I can’t wait to go back again only for this pleasure.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

It is a modern restaurant which offers refined dishes at good prices! Very much different of the greek taverna style found in the area. You can enjoy your coctail and/or taste upmarket dishes in a beautiful scenery. In Paris you would pay double for having this quality plates! Would come here again to taste more dishes from the menu!