See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2015

The hotel nice an clean. the staff is friendly
Our room was spacious enough but not more.
The bath room is very tiny and uncomfortable. It is difficult to take a shower!
I can imagine how difficult will be if you are a "big guy".
There is an underground parking for 7 euro per day but do not use medium size car or more. Very difficult to drive in.
Even the small road to the hotel is 1.8m wide and we had to drive a small Fiat500L with folded mirror in order not to scratch the car
We had problems to sleep be cause of noise:
- very thin walls and no soundproof therefore we heard all the guests opening the doors, every conversation in the next room ( and unfortunately we had a very noisy group in the hotel)
- the hotel is located next to two churches and the have noisy clocks ( every half an hour " banging" like bells) all the night
- their neibours have chickens, turkeys and dogs which are making their wake up very early morning.

good location not far from Sorrento and the amazing view of the golfs.
Average breakfast

Room Tip: try the front rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2014

Our room was good-sized and nice and bright. I especially liked the tile floors. The establishment had a cheerful atmosphere. We stayed on the 2nd floor.

We arrived mid-afternoon and hungry - 11 people in our group. The proprietor cooked us a pasta meal - not the best I've ever had, but pretty good, considering that I was starving.

The hotel was around the corner from some restaurants and stores. So it was convenient for our dinner. Before that, we hiked down some paths to Sorrento, which was about a 45 minute walk one way. It was an interesting trek (especially coming up - although steep, we were treated to a gorgeous night-time view of the city).

Breakfast was kind of plain but I had learned not to expect much in that avenue while staying at Italian hotels.

I would have liked to stay here longer but we only had one night planned.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was nice. We also had a balcony, overlooking a pretty courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Centrally situated, you may relax and enjoy all the facilities and villages of Massa Lubrense. Moreover, Sorrento is easily accessible by car and public transports. Rooms are clean andò confortable bit in my opinion shower boxes are very small.
Brekfast di not so bad...coffee andò cappuccino are excellent bit I din't like jam and cheese.
The hotel staff si cool. We spent 2 nights and I Can certainly remember che charming boy at the reception giving US useful informacion and advices for those like US who intend TO spend unfogettable holidays in Sorrento through its romantic landscapes.
One more time....a big thank you TO Salvo.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Having spent 5 nights at this establishment, as part of a Harry Shaw coaching package, I would recommend that anyone else wanting to stay here should establish what food is going to be provided and what room you will be allocated in advance of arriving (as some in the basement do not even have a window),
The proprietor is not exactly"Mr, Happy Go Lucky" and quite frankly I'm not sure how he manages to survive as his personality is also a reflection of both his bedrooms and the food that he serves - poor and in need of a serious change. Breakfast. as reported previously by others. is quite frankly a joke and I'm amazed that changes have not been made here.
Fortunately there are other places to eat and drink in the village, which is a good distance outside of Sorrento, making an evening excursion a little difficult.

Room Tip: Request a room on the front of the hotel, with a balcony - however you may then suffer dustcart noises early morning!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keith V
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Honeymoon was great. This hotel is a championship, service great, the food is very tasty. An owner of a nice and polite. My wife was over the moon. I recommend... Tomi
Not true that the food is not enough. Come and see for yourself that this is cool

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple