“Tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2017

We had dinner in La Locando del Benaco. All the dishes we tried deserve attention. We enjoyed food and wine and Chef enjoyed our pleasure. Good service and friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Modern comfortabele rooms, love the interior & the friendly people.

Note!;

Also the restaurant is great;
Quality excellent, if you would like to go out for a delicate diner, go there.
That is the place to be.
Service with a smile! :)

Reviewed October 19, 2016

This restaurant/hotel has a good position on the waterfront, but I believe they have rested on their laurels.
If in residence, you could be made a fuss of, if not, you could be ignored, until time for the bill.
Food was mediocre
Would not go back.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Came here with my wife and had a table out front with the perfect view of the lake. Truly outstanding view. Book one in advance if you can.

Tuna sashimi starter was excellent as was the sea bass ravioli and the lasagne.

Interesting wine list featured smaller Italian vineyards all reasonably priced.

As it got a bit bit chillier later the owner gave my wife a blanket to put over her shoulders which was a nice touch.

Overall - would definitely recommend

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Locanda is one of those restaurants you have to book (we were turned away a few days previously). The view is delightful---if you get there early, as we did you can get a seat facing the promenade and the waterfront looking out across the bay.
The service wasn't as friendly as some but it was quick enough and the food was excellent. We both loved the antipasto with prosciutto (best I've ever had),. I had the Indian spiced, yoghurt marinated chicken which was beautiful, though I only got a hint of Indian spices (I think Italians might not like full on Indian food so much??). My wife had the veal cheeks which she loved, though I had a taste and was glad I had the chicken. Apparently I'm a "food snob" which I'll take as a compliment....I think.
We were full after our meals and drinks, so passed on dessert so nothing to report there, except that they looked good on the other tables.