If You wish to pass a relaxing time with your second part out of sights, this hotel is definitely for you. It’s situated in Baia Sardinia, just 15 min by car far from Porto Cervo. It’s really peaceful and calm place for the total relax.
There are around 30 rooms and all of them are with the sea view so that your stay will be even more calm. All the rooms are really spacious with the big bathroom that has a double shower cabin and a balcony.
First of all I’d like to say about the staff of the hotel – all of them are extraordinary nice and polite, it was really a pleasure as every our wish or request were done immediately and on the high level. I have to add that the staff is not only English-speaking but also German and French speaking, so for sure noone will have difficulties with the communication.
The beach of the hotel is almost private: “almost” because in Italy it’s quite impossible by the law that a hotel has the beach in the private property, but since around of this hotel there isn’t almost any kind of other hotel or villa, it’s like the private beach that belongs to the hotel and which is attended by the guests of the hotel. The hotel tried to get this territory in a rent but the government of the coast doesn’t permit it (probably the reason is the typical bureaucracy which is really common in Italy) but nevertheless the staff of the hotel takes care of the beach – they clean it, serve you the sun beds and umbrellas….etc
Obviously You can stay also at the pool that is quite big with the sun beds around it. There is no necessity that you bring towels with you as the hotel will provide it to you. Just one step from the pool there is the bar of the hotel where you can have a drink or eat something. The prices are high in general but more than normal for Costa Smeralda.
Talking also about the food, I’d say that the restaurant of the hotel – Lunaria – is really really good and worth visiting. I don’t know if it can be attended by the guests out of the hotel or only by those that are logging in the hotel. We had a half-board with breakfast and possibility to choose between supper and dinner. At the dinner You have the complete choice of dishes: starter, first dish and the second dish. Being the Italian, I can say that the dinner was really delightful that usually is not so much easy to find at the restaurant of the hotel. Just prepare that the drinks are not included in the price and you’ll leave around 9€ for the bottle of water and 3-4€ for the coffee…
So almost for all the period we ate in the hotel and only 1 evening we went to the restaurant at Porto Cervo – Fratti Rossi – that is also absolutely to be advised.
In the hotel there is also the fitness room and the inside pool where You can relax after making some of the treatments that offers you the beauty center of the hotel. There is also free wifi in the lobby and at the bar of the hotel, and free LAN connection in the room.
In general, is the hotel where we would come back again and is one to advise to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 31 comfortable and spacious finely furnished rooms with sea view balconies overlooking the gardens; hotel has direct access to the beach. It also, has 5 sea view fine villas surrounded by Mediterranean gardens. Experience Care offers natural aesthetic treatments tailor made suit the individual needs. “Lunaria restaurant” with inner space and terrace overlooking the sea, offers the best local tradition, the most popular international dishes with a touch of unexpected sensations.Meeting room, 110 square meters, with natural light, sea view and garden, direct access to the swimming pool and restaurant area, with theater style it is up to 80 people Only 32Km from the harbor/airport of Olbia, 10 min from Porto Cervo and 5 from Baja Sardinia, nestled in 8.000 mq of Mediterranean green, 150 m from the sea of Cala dei Ginepri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your L'ea Bianca Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ea Bianca Luxury Hotel Baia Sardinia
- L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort Sardinia/Baia Sardinia, Italy