New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Petroio
Oklahoma City
“Fantastic stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

Best part of our 10 day tour of Italy. Will definitely plan on visiting again.

Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BMLR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Finnish first
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

This hotel was by far the best in our travels this Sept. We were traveling with 5 other couples and we arrived at the hotel and were greeted with Italian champagne. The dinner they prepared was excellent and the rooms were luxurious. I would love to go back and stay.

Room Tip: Our room had one and one half baths, plus a sitting room with a second tv. The main bath had a larg...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank 25christinec25
Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

My family and I have been to may wonderful hotels during our travels, but Palazzo Brandano is The BEST!!!!! The accommodations are wonderful..the view spectacular..the food fantastic! The most amazing part of our stay was the staff and management...I was born in Italy and I am accustomed to Italian hospitality...But Palazzo Brandano is much more...they treat you like family...My wife and I took my elderly parents on the trip...My mother was ill and they arranged for a physician to make a house call...I have never experienced anything like it, they went above and beyond in every possible way...

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank Walter L
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

I have stayed at Palazzo Brandano numerous times while I was restoring a 12th century house in a neighboring town. From the first moment I stepped foot in the door, I was treated like royalty.
On one trip, I traveled with my 2 girlfriends. We arrived jet lagged, tired and with swollen feet at about 10 AM. We were shown to a lovely suite of rooms and had barely sat down with feet propped up (to relieve the swollen ankles) when Ousmane knocked on our door bringing delicious homemade pear sorbetto. What a surprise! But then, over time, I have expected no less from him.
On my birthday one year I was gifted at breakfast with champagne and roses. That night at dinner - which by the way is a most elegant experience - I was presented with a birthday cake!
I can't think of one thing that the staff, Ousmane and Joergen, had not thought of already.

When I visit Tuscany now, I stay in my own home, but I always return to see my friends at the Palazzo. In fact, I will be having my birthday celebration with them once again in a week.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank Caryn W
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

This is a beautiful hotel and restaurant in a quiet charming small town in Tuscany. The food was delicious and the service was gracious and welcoming. There is a beautiful view over the countryside from this old villa. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank vadaOregon
Highland Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

You arrive at the hotel door, wondering if you're in a strictly residential area because it is so calm and serene. Ouzmane, the hotel's manger welcomes you and makes you feel so comfortable with his sense of humor and charisma. You walk inside and feel the warmth of the decor. Looking outside at the beautiful landscape you feel like you're in one of the renaissance masterpieces. The staff shares the manager's jovial and service oriented attitude. Then you get a taste of Lorenza's exquisite cooking and your mind body and spirit are all in unison. You're asking yourself, "why on Earth wasn't I born here?!" You'll never regret choosing the Tuscany region and you'll never regret choosing Palazzo Brandano. I can not wait to return!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tatiana R
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2011

We are a family of 5 and this was the highlight of our Italian adventure. A wonderful way to enjoy a little reprieve from the busy, bustling city of Rome. A great way to initiate your tour of Tuscany. You will delight in the impeccable service and the incredible cuisine. We partook in a 4 hour italian gastonomical, cooking experience!!! Then we enjoyed all five courses!!! Two days was too short of a stay! We definitely recommend this little oasis in the middle Italian wine and olive country.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Lavoiefamily
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petroio
3.5 km away
La Locanda di Montisi
La Locanda di Montisi
#1 of 3 in San Giovanni d'Asso
11.3 km away
Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais
Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclu...
#2 of 4 in San Quirico d'Orcia
9.3 km away
Villa Cicolina
Villa Cicolina
#2 of 29 in Montepulciano

Been to Palazzo Brandano? Share your experiences!