“Don't look at the facade”
Review of Ristorante Alcide

Ristorante Alcide
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Alcide is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Poggibonsi
Price range: US$20 - US$82
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Don't be afraid entering this hotel and have lunch at the restaurant. Food is very good, formal service for a good price. Restaurant and terrace are not the nicest ones we've seen but look beyond that and be surprised!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Roberta, the owner couldn't have been more gracious and accommodating. The food was superb and even the presentation was excellent. I suggest the dessert buffet at the end of your scrumptious meal also! Five friends and I all felt it was an excellent meal and all around wonderful experience!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We were taken to this incredible restaurant two weeks ago with friends. I've never been a fan of calamari however, wanted to try it fresh. It was definitely worth my past experiences to finally have the real thing. Oh My, what a treat. Sea Bass, fresh vegetables, perfect wine and the loveliest owner and staff was a five star experience. Thank you Chef Jacamo for sharing your expertise and artistry with us. We shall be back sooner than later. Loved it.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We happened upon this place - while driving through Tuscany. We were starving. This Place was possibly the most Inexpensive place we ate in all of Italy. (With Liquor)
I had a delish mushroom Pasta, my hubby had a fish pasta, my sister had a pesto pasta and one more had a Milanese. the entire bill with tip was only 66.00. Crazy- was super good and packed ! Beers - Wine...Really Yummy

Reviewed November 2, 2016

We asked Florentine friends to recommend a seafood restaurant and they sent us to Poggibonsi to Alcide! It was beyond delicious,the choices of fresh fish prepared in innumeral dishes were mouthwatering. We were lucky that there was room at their hotel because trying to drive home to Perugia would have been dangerous at night after having such a meal. After that experience many years ago,later trips were planned always with a stopover here,,either going or coming back or both!