“When in Narni.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2014

A great first stop in the Italian countryside having left from Rome that morning. Sort of a hidden place, up the steps from the center of town to find it. Very friendly welcome. Large party of six, no problem. Seated inside for wonderful pizzas, beer and wine. The pizzas are very large, certainly enough for 2. Beer cold. Service was good. A nice member of the family or staff then took pictures of all us enjoying the views from Narni.

Reviewed August 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal in this very friendly restaurant. We were presented with a small basket of fresh baked bread upon selecting a table outside by a young waiter with a small bit of English. We shared a local homemade pasta dish with a tomato and garlic sauce that was very nice. For main courses we had one pizza, thin crust and piping hot with spicy salami and a steak tagliata covered with fresh and peppery rocket: both meals were quite satisfactory and very filling. A quick coffee and we headed up to the Teatro Communale to hear a wonderful Italian piano trio perform. We couldn't ask for a better evening of food and jazz!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have spent six beautiful weeks in idyllic Narni over the past two summers, and I Ghibellini is our go-to restaurant. The food, the views, and the always-warm reception make every visit to I Ghibellini a really fun experience. We cannot wait to return next summer!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The best pizze in Narni and around, nice people. We recommand this place !! The vieu is beautiful and it is well placed if you visite Narni.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

One of the best pizzas I've tasted: thin and crisp, loaded with flavour. Great views from the outdoor part of the restaurant.