“Nice little restaurant ”
Review of I Ghibellini

I Ghibellini
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Narni
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Diverse menu with reasonable prices. Good mix of locals and tourists. Seems to be known for its pizzas though we had the gnocchi and salads all which was good. House red was good!

Reviewed September 16, 2015

The evening we arrived in Narni we were too tired to cook so we wandered out of our apartment and the first place we saw was full so we luckily stumbled onto I Ghibellini about 50m later. It's in a little alley way near where the elevator comes up to the town from the parking lot. The salads were fresh with a variety of garden vegetables. The server was friendly and helpful. My wife had pasta with truffles (she said there wasn't much in the way of truffles). I was tempted to have the pizza after seeing them come out of the kitchen for some of the other patron but had the gnocchi instead and they were nicely done with a cream sauce and bits of sausage. Together with a liter of the house wine and bottle of water we were quite happy with our choices and paid E42. Will definitely return.

Reviewed November 14, 2014

A great first stop in the Italian countryside having left from Rome that morning. Sort of a hidden place, up the steps from the center of town to find it. Very friendly welcome. Large party of six, no problem. Seated inside for wonderful pizzas, beer and wine. The pizzas are very large, certainly enough for 2. Beer cold. Service was good. A nice member of the family or staff then took pictures of all us enjoying the views from Narni.

Reviewed August 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal in this very friendly restaurant. We were presented with a small basket of fresh baked bread upon selecting a table outside by a young waiter with a small bit of English. We shared a local homemade pasta dish with a tomato and garlic sauce that was very nice. For main courses we had one pizza, thin crust and piping hot with spicy salami and a steak tagliata covered with fresh and peppery rocket: both meals were quite satisfactory and very filling. A quick coffee and we headed up to the Teatro Communale to hear a wonderful Italian piano trio perform. We couldn't ask for a better evening of food and jazz!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have spent six beautiful weeks in idyllic Narni over the past two summers, and I Ghibellini is our go-to restaurant. The food, the views, and the always-warm reception make every visit to I Ghibellini a really fun experience. We cannot wait to return next summer!