“Great view, amazing pizza”
Review of I Ghibellini

I Ghibellini
Ranked #20 of 51 Restaurants in Narni
Price range: US$10 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

It is a really nice place for a restaurant, amazing view and the pizza was excellent, I was really pleased!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

To start with: what can one think of an Italian restaurant that has run out of spaghetti and basil and despite of that they sell caprese (tomato-basil-mozzarella salad), but it just comes without basil (without telling it to the customer in beforehand), and spaghetti carbonara, spaghetti replaced with some other pasta? Dishes in general were tasty, antipasto plate was very nice, pizza was ok, pasta very good. Service was slow and not very attentive.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Great little restaurant in a little lane off the main old street and close to the Cathedral. Very friendly and really wonderful pizza. Salad dish was also sumptuous. So reasonably priced too. Can't wait for our next visit to Narni we'll be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Il Ghibellini is quite basic but the pizzas are good and we enjoyed sitting outside on the terrace on a warm evening. We thought the pizzas better than the pasta and a bottle of red wine we ordered arrived very warm. But service was efficient and friendly and I would recommend it for a simple dinner.

1  Thank LondonRob1961
Reviewed 5 May 2016

The restaurant is positioned in a beautiful place down a little alley way, with a specular view of the mountains. My friend ordered a pizza and I ordered a mixed salad. I know these are not imaginative meals, but my salad looked like it had come out of a packet, and my friends pizza he liked at the time, but was ill later (can't say if it was the pizza or not). Maybe if we had ordered some local food we might have done better. Pity, I really wanted to like it ...