Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after walking to San Nicolas. It was absolutely wonderful. Rustic and gorgeous. Wonderful gardens, lots of animals around, so tranquil and quiet. It is cold at night there in November but the rooms were really cosy and there are many communal sitting rooms with fires burning - just lovely. The owner was really helpful and we would definitely like to return soon.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2016

Italian owner Luca welcomes his guests in fairly good English and is proud to show his extensive lodgings to tourists. Most cottages are equipped with private terraces and enjoy max privacy. The whole place has been wonderfully done up and renovated over the course of many years and is a pleasure to spend a few days in. On some days of the week the wife cooks for house guests. There are also plenty of good restaurants in nearby Cazalle. The area is great to relax in with many walks and quiet roads for cyclists. If you do decide to go for a walk take Bertha , the Iberian mastiff who knows the way and is good company. Oh yes and meet the free range pigs on the way.
Will certainly return one day

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We stayed there 3 days, and I couldn't find any fault. Very friendly, very clean, spacious, and most of all the food we had every night was brilliant. Lovely breakfast with all home made jam was fantastic.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

As always for me las navazuelas never disappoints me. I have stayed here so many times now I've lost count. As soon as I enter the beautiful grounds I feel at home and part of the family. If you need help it's available but what I love about this place is that it could almost be just for you. I adore having the pool to myself and relaxing in one of the many areas around this gorgeous cortijo which was restored with love and tender care and is still loved as much today by Luca and his lovely wife. The staff are so lovey and kind and I really do feel at home here. The cats and dogs add to the charm and the sound of the frogs and birds and bells on the cattle give you a sence of being right in the heart of nature. Cazalla itself is do quaint I just adore this place so very much so please trust my review and go see for yourself and unwind and destress from the difficulties in life. I find it hard to leave and only do so knowing I'll be back. It's heavenly really heavenly.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2016

My wife and me have visited Las Navezuelas for the first time. Having passed the narrow access road from the A-432 we have reached the "Hacienda". Mr. Luca, the owner has welcomed us and has shown us his hotel as well as the nearest surrounding. He spoke fluent English. He was always very cooperative and helpful, especially when we asked for hints for the next trip to the Natural Park of Sierra Norte de Sevilla. Both, my wife and me have learned to love this area, as well as the life on the "Hacienda" with its wonderful surrounding. Our room was comfortable, Luca's family and the staff were very friendly and cooperative. Luca's wife has always prepared very tasty "home" food, every day a different one. The rich breakfast was included in the price. We have been in Las Navezuelas quite early in April, so that the weather didn't allow us to use the swimming pool. Nevertheless we have very much enjoyed our stay and would like to say, thank you Mr. Luca for these 9 days we have spent there.

Date of stay: April 2016