“family outing”
Review of Dog & Partridge

Dog & Partridge
Reviewed April 29, 2018

took the family out for my birthday my treat most had the fantastic carvery served by the one and only anthony,me and my eldest daughter hat the rib eye steak cooked to perfection i had the pepper sauce with mine,the roast potatoes are the best ive ever had,best carvery in ashton and we have been to them all,will call again with out a doubt.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I really love this place, I enjoy going, as it’s a great atmosphere for family and for couples, the place is always clean and tidy, as are the toilets (be aware I always go of how clean toilets are, if there fine you find the place is also) any way, all I’m going to say is wow I tried the beef today on the carvery it was so tender and moist, couldn’t get enough of it, the veg is all fresh and there’s a great selection to choose from, great for vegetarians, the service is quick, Ive tried other things on the menu that are just as nice, though this is always a problem as you tend to sit there for ages debating what to have as it’s all good, though not a bad thing as then you get to drink, while you wait, great selection of beers,

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Once again we ate here fantastic food and service perfectly cooked veg nice crispy spuds and tender meat from the carvery 5* all the way

1  Thank eugenecarrukpc
Reviewed March 20, 2018

We ordered Rib Eye Steaks very tender to eat, but anemic in appearance one colour throughout we had ordered medium steaks, they looked boiled and the idea of a pink middle to the steak was no where to be seen, on top of that the mash was sour and the Diane sauce was the furthest thing I have ever tasted from being a Diane Sauce maybe the comi chef was called Diane who knows. I gave some of the suspect potato to the guy to taste he agrred there was something odd about it and went away returning at a gallop past our table shouting back at the kitchen everyone is rowing about nothing, maybe he thought my vinigar flavoured potato was nothing to complain about again who knows because that was the last we heard about it, we will not be going again.

3  Thank Barry A
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Good food. Varied menu. Veggie options. Great Sunday lunches.
Warm, comfortable surroundings. Clean and well kept.
Good service and
amenities.
Value for money. Child friendly.

1  Thank Pauline H