“Laser clay shooting”

For Life Experiences (FLE)
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ampfield
More attraction details
Owner description: FLE offers Day Ticket Coarse Fishing, Big Carp Fishing, Match Fishing, Laser Clay Shooting and Fishing Tuitions to adults, juniors, groups and organisations. Visit the website for further details of the experiences available or go to our Facebook page to join the FLE Community. Team FLE
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We've just got in the door from out laser clay shooting. 10/ 10. Couldn't fault it at all. Luis was a brilliant instructor and the other couple (Chris and Claire) in our group were game for a good laugh. Great fun and we'll be coming back to give glow in the dark night time shooting a try as well. Thanks for a great afternoon!

1  Thank Emma G
in 2 reviews
"luis"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I bought a laser clay pigeon shooting for my husband and son. They attend on 20th January 2018. The event was well organised and great fun according to them. Luis was informative and made the event great fun. A time was had by all.
Well worth a visit.

2  Thank deec1258
Reviewed January 20, 2018

My son & I received this as a Christmas present. We both loved it and I'm pleased to say I beat him, even though he's the CoD expert!
The guy who looked after us was very friendly and helpful and made it a fun experience.
My son enjoyed it so much, we'll be booking up a group session for birthday party.

1  Thank Malcolm H
Reviewed November 2, 2017

9 of us went for a works event and had a really great time. The instructor gave clear guidance and helpful tips re holding the gun and hitting the clay.
It is quite a tricky place to find but well worth the effort. If has a good size car park and adequate facilities and the field where the shooting took place was a short walk away.
A good idea to wrap up warm and take a torch with you.
Would highly recommend for teenagers and adults!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank DavinaO9
See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2015

I got this FLE experience through an Amazon Local deal for a Sunday open shoot for Laser Clay Shooting, as a birthday present for my partner.

It was a lovely drive over to Romsey, but not as much space for parking. We were in a group of 10 people, and our instructor Tom was absolutely brilliant - clear on instruction, friendly and approachable, carried out the session in a structured manner. Great organised session which both of us really enjoyed, and he added in some friendly competition as well. There were no blocks of time where we sat around waiting. Everything was dynamic and our group had varied ability with a bit of humour and fun thrown in, so it was a very fun afternoon!

Would definitely like to go again, perhaps with work colleagues or a group of friends. I reckon it would make a great gift!

Date of experience: October 2015