“Fantastic Lakes and Laser Clay Venue”

For Life Experiences (FLE)
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ampfield
More attraction details
Owner description: FLE offers Day Ticket Coarse Fishing, Big Carp Fishing, Match Fishing, Laser Clay Shooting and Fishing Tuitions to adults, juniors, groups and organisations. Visit the website for further details of the experiences available or go to our Facebook page to join the FLE Community. Team FLE
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I have fished at FLE for a number of years now and Graham and Luis, will go above and beyond to insure that you have the most enjoyable experience on the lakes. The facilities are great! They have clean toilets, good parking facilities and you’re always greeted with a smile.

The fishing suits every need that an angler has. There’s opportunities to target specimen carp, match Lakes to catch loads and even a children’s pond with is free for under 16’s.

I also recently attended a Laser Clay booking via Groupon. This was run by Luis, who ran the event in a very fun, but informative way. He always had our safety in mind, whilst trying to make the shoot as fun as possible.

Would I come back?

Most definitely.

Would I recommend to a friend?

I have done already on many occasions.

Date of experience: December 2017
in 2 reviews
"luis"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Great fun, even in the rain. Luis was a really good instructor, so much so my husband came 1st and myself 3rd out of 7. Can’t wait to book up our next session.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank dear1988
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We've just got in the door from out laser clay shooting. 10/ 10. Couldn't fault it at all. Luis was a brilliant instructor and the other couple (Chris and Claire) in our group were game for a good laugh. Great fun and we'll be coming back to give glow in the dark night time shooting a try as well. Thanks for a great afternoon!

1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed January 20, 2018

I bought a laser clay pigeon shooting for my husband and son. They attend on 20th January 2018. The event was well organised and great fun according to them. Luis was informative and made the event great fun. A time was had by all.
Well worth a visit.