Review Highlights
Brilliant Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting

We went here on a groupon deal and had an absolutely wonderful time clay pigeon shooting, the... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2018
Katielauren08
Salisbury, United Kingdom
via mobile
Shooting fun

We have recently been to have go at laser clay shooting. Although it was the day it had snowed and... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2018
kaff84
Petersfield
via mobile

All reviews groupon deal christmas present great fun laser clay shooting fishing session activity instructor safety luis
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I have fished at FLE for a number of years now and Graham and Luis, will go above and beyond to insure that you have the most enjoyable experience on the lakes. The facilities are great! They have clean toilets, good parking facilities and you’re always greeted with a smile.

The fishing suits every need that an angler has. There’s opportunities to target specimen carp, match Lakes to catch loads and even a children’s pond with is free for under 16’s.

I also recently attended a Laser Clay booking via Groupon. This was run by Luis, who ran the event in a very fun, but informative way. He always had our safety in mind, whilst trying to make the shoot as fun as possible.

Would I come back?

Most definitely.

Would I recommend to a friend?

I have done already on many occasions.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Great fun, even in the rain. Luis was a really good instructor, so much so my husband came 1st and myself 3rd out of 7. Can’t wait to book up our next session.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank dear1988
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We've just got in the door from out laser clay shooting. 10/ 10. Couldn't fault it at all. Luis was a brilliant instructor and the other couple (Chris and Claire) in our group were game for a good laugh. Great fun and we'll be coming back to give glow in the dark night time shooting a try as well. Thanks for a great afternoon!

1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed January 20, 2018

I bought a laser clay pigeon shooting for my husband and son. They attend on 20th January 2018. The event was well organised and great fun according to them. Luis was informative and made the event great fun. A time was had by all.
Well worth a visit.

2  Thank deec1258
Reviewed January 20, 2018

My son & I received this as a Christmas present. We both loved it and I'm pleased to say I beat him, even though he's the CoD expert!
The guy who looked after us was very friendly and helpful and made it a fun experience.
My son enjoyed it so much, we'll be booking up a group session for birthday party.

1  Thank Malcolm H