“Great day out”

For Life Experiences (FLE)
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ampfield
More attraction details
Owner description: FLE offers Day Ticket Coarse Fishing, Big Carp Fishing, Match Fishing, Laser Clay Shooting and Fishing Tuitions to adults, juniors, groups and organisations. Visit the website for further details of the experiences available or go to our Facebook page to join the FLE Community. Team FLE
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Four of us made up a group of ten for the laser clay pigeon shooting. It proved to be a lot more professional than we had expected with real guns, sound effects and visual score board. My daughter ended up winning the day to the disgust of the nine men competing. Our instructor Luis was very patient and a good laugh. I would thoroughly recommend this challenge at a very realistic cost.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 2 reviews
"luis"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 17, 2018

We bought this as a ‘Groupon’ deal for our adult children's birthdays. The activity was run by Luis who was very informative,had a great sense of humour and always had our safety in mind. He made the session fun even in the rain which did not matter as the shooting is carried out from under a canopy. Would highly recommend it as an enjoyable activity for all abilities as was the case with our party. One particular advantage with Laser shooting is that you do not get the recoil as you would with a live 12 bore.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Clemv59
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I bought this as a Groupon deal for my dad and my 13 year old son as a Christmas present.
We booked for today, amazing weather conditions, top instructor and my son got the highest score out of the 12 participants.
It's a great, fun activity and Luis was really friendly and helpful. Thank you.
We will be booking again.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I have fished at FLE for a number of years now and Graham and Luis, will go above and beyond to insure that you have the most enjoyable experience on the lakes. The facilities are great! They have clean toilets, good parking facilities and you’re always greeted with a smile.

The fishing suits every need that an angler has. There’s opportunities to target specimen carp, match Lakes to catch loads and even a children’s pond with is free for under 16’s.

I also recently attended a Laser Clay booking via Groupon. This was run by Luis, who ran the event in a very fun, but informative way. He always had our safety in mind, whilst trying to make the shoot as fun as possible.

Would I come back?

Most definitely.

Would I recommend to a friend?

I have done already on many occasions.

Date of experience: December 2017