“Lively lunch”

Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Burscough
Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant located in the centre of the historical Lancashire village of Burscough famous for canals, locks and railway stations. We offer a stunning menu and range of coffee, snacks and meals for all of our customers using fresh local produce where possible. Make sure you pay us a visit and allow us to let you relax, refresh and unwind.
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

My daughter suggested we went here for lunch and it was a great choice.

Enjoyed a hot pot that was really good - liked the twist of the topping served as mini cubes of roasties - rather than the usual slices.

Also serves proper coffee!

Looking forward to exploring more of their menu.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

An unassuming frontage and small interior, I went for dinner with scepticism and came out with a warm fuzzy glow. Every course was flavoursome, fresh and delightful. Staff were friendly and attentive. Compact menu but each dish crafted with care. Couldn't ask for more really. Big thumbs up :-)

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

I went on s groupon voucher with my niece age 11; nephew age 7 & husband. We had two courses and everything was amazing (apart from cheap brown bread with the Pate. Bianca you are gorgeous & a breath of fresh air as waitresses go. Well done Craig you should be proud.

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Lovely friendly place to pop in anytime for lunch or dinner
Food is delicious would recommend the Caesar salad also
Any themed evening

Reviewed October 24, 2016

I total 7 of us had my father's birthday at Infusions - everyone loved their food - some had pasta, some roasts, others fish and chips, all came around the same time, all very good quality, my roast, enormous, the total bill including drinks and tip £90 - who would complain - not me!!!