All reviews truck stop per night tea and coffee truckers truckstop tv motorway shower
Reviewed July 6, 2018

After thinking of were to park for the night coming down from Edinburgh I decided on passing the Lockerbie truck stop and carry on down to Carnforth truckhaven,thinking I would be in plenty of time to have a nice shower and my tea before settling down in the bar with a nice cold pint and watch the match,having done all the latter I got changed and put some clean clothes on and went back to the main building to go in the bar,this was all in darkness and the doors locked,so I asked the girl on reception if it was going to open and the reply came,the room was used this afternoon and nothing was put back right and I have not got time to do it plus no one to man the bar anyway,yet another one of the uk truck stops that advertised 24/7 but reall only provides 7/24 shame wont make the same mistake next time will stop elsewhere and give them my money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Spotlessly clean washrooms; shower and rooms available. Plenty of parking. Great substantial breakfast, freshly cooked to order and pleasantly served. Just the ticket for a quick comfort break. Definitely would return - very reasonably priced compared with other options.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2018

At this place for a 3 day course from work. Clean environment all round. Small shop in foyer for basic items. Restaurant very basic and not the most elegant of offerings. Staff seemed to panic as there was 24 of us on the course. A long hot dog roll, is not a pannini. Cheap produce, and not appetizing.

Room Tip: Not sure. All rooms on main road side.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jillmccarthy2017
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We thought we stop at Truckhaven to have something to eat, and have sit down. There was 5 of used. We have different meal to eat. But My was Fish and chips. I was very disappointed, the fish has be done over, over, and again the battles was hard the fish was grey and discussed, chips was cold and hard. I left all of it. I feel sick.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Icelady_9
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

A good, well located clean truckstop. I had the king of the road breakfast which was very good and all the staff where friendly. Worth stopping off if your traveling along the M6 as it’s better and cheaper than the services.

Stayed: January 2018