Having found it difficult to get a place to stay in Bath with parking, we drove out and chanced on the signs for the wheelwrights Arms a little out of the city. Nicely designed rooms, very comfortable beds, rather a lovely spot altogether. Despite having a lovely, quaint, village feel to it, the bathroom was equipped with a wonderfully powerful shower and very nice quality toiletries, as well as having a little jar of boiled sweets by the bedside.
We stayed in room 5, a twin. It was very spacious and comfortable. Good choice on the breakfast menu too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe