“Absolutely Amazing”
Logie Country house outlook
River Urie
1962
Logie Country House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alan D
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed March 16, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Hired Logie for my daughters wedding, booked it for the weekend Friday to Monday.
I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have that private setting for you and your guests, 13 bedrooms, swimming pool, 2 hot tubs and an aga in the kitchen, what more do you need .
Special mention to Gillian and Florin who made our weekend go smoothly and Hudsons the caterers were excellent.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Evan W
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“Perfect Venue for a truly memorable day.”
Reviewed November 23, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

From the moment we saw the house and met the owners we knew that Campbell & Jemma had made the right choice. We were not to be disappointed in any way, shape or form. The experience from beginning to end was simply magical thanks in no small way to Florin and Gillian and their teams.

Travelling group: Large Group
kathleen...
stonehaven
“SUPERB,ATTRACTIVE,WONDERFUL”
Reviewed November 20, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I was a guest in the house for my nieces wedding,we arrived Friday afternoon and had the run of the house for the whole weekend, It is steeped in history and the ameneties are excellent.The wedding day was fantastic we were all very relaxed having had hair and make up done.The ballroon is stunning as was the Bride and the day was one of the best. At Logie house nothing is too much for the staff. There is a decent sized pool and 2 Jacuzzis. It was a truly relaxing experience from my prospective as a guest. I would definately recommend this venue for small or large parties. All in all it was one of the best weddings I have attended.

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: coudnt possibly pick it was all good
Liked least: The feather duvets and Pillows
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Wedding at logie”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I have just returned home after one of the best weddings I have been to in a long time at logie country house. What a venue!!!! The accommodation is first class and has every single thing you need. The ballroom had the WOW factor when we walked in and I've got to say Tim and Steph, the owners are two of the most down to earth people I have had the pleasure to meet.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
blairnich...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“I did not want to leave! Beautiful venue, superb service!”
Reviewed September 16, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

From the moment I arrived as a guest at a friends wedding until the time I left I was impressed. From the grounds and the beautiful views, to the small "island" that the kids absolutely loved to hide out on and the forests around the venue it was perfect. There really is something for everyone.

The wedding hall looks to be a fairly recent addition, a great size with ample bar and toilet facilities. This is built upon the old stables directly across from the entrance to the castle. Modern on the inside but seems to fit in well with its surroundings.

I was lucky enough to be one of the guests staying in the castle. My room was a great size and importantly for me; It was clean! I cant commenmt on breakfast as I did not makie it down in time but the rooms were very grand and well equipped. I will be recommending this to other friends in the hope of returning, and if anyone is short on guests please contact me!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The grounds and wedding hall
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
ghebden
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Absolutely spectacular venue. Not only is the house just amazing but the staff are so accommodating and friendly.
We celebrated our wedding here. Every bedroom was occupied by a family member and we felt so comfortable here. The ballroom is an incredible addition and was just perfect for our reception. Our guests were blown away by the whole venue, as were we.
It was a dream come true. We will be back for our 10 year anniversary, if not before!!

Pat M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Beautiful house and wedding venue.”
Reviewed July 11, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We spent three wonderful days at Logie Country House with friends and family celebrating our daughter's wedding. The location is an oasis of peace and the attention to detail in the house was faultless. Every comfort is catered for and we felt very much at home in the expansive accommodation. The house is beautifully cared for, full of character and it offers the guest a host of modern facilities. The swimming pool and jacuzzi's were a huge hit with our young wedding party and a quiet, peaceful corner can always be found in the spacious accommodation,

Logie Country House, the amazing ballroom and the recommended caterers Hudson's must surely make this venue one of the best in the North East to host a wedding. Well done Stef and Tim.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing